2000 ToyotaTacoma Mini-Truck 4-Sale

Dear SVT members, I am selling my custom 2000 Toyota Tacoma TRD Air-Ride Mini-Truck. The truck was featured in Mini-Truckin magazine this month on pg. 45. It is a Negative Camber Truck. The truck has been bagged and body dropped. Some features on the truck are the following. Interior- Custom dash/door panels/center console. Leather/suade door panels, leather bucket seats, leather headliner. Integrated Auto meter tach and air-ride switch panel. Sound system: Pioneer Headunit with Memphis Audio door speakers and tweeters. Exterior- Bagged and bdy. dropped, 4-link rear, 19" x 10" Rear and 19" x 8" MSR deep dish rims, Holly Red Paint job, Limo tint, Everythings been shaved, Gas tank/compressor/tank are all hidden under the bed, HID headlights. Engine: Toyota 2.4ltr 2RZ motor, injen cold air intake with K&N filter, Powdercoated valve cover/intake, Optima Blue-Top battery. I am not really into mini trucks, I traded my turboed 91Mustang GT for this truck. Its truly one of the baddest mini-trucks in the area. The body lines are perfect, paint is flawless and everything works great. Truck blows Ice Cubes and Hott air. Trans shifts perfect and the engine runs flawless. Only things missing on the truck when I recieved it are the following: driver/pass airvents, sunvisors and the ebrake dosent work due to the body drop. This truck TURNS heads no matter what. I have owened the truck for roughly 3months now. I have put on over 3,000miles highway/city and no problems. I have taken home Best of Show in several car shows so far. The truck lays frame. Only reason for selling is I am starting college in January and need money for classes and saving for a wedding. Truck has major potential and worth alot of money. My loss is your gain. Great X-Mas addition :). Any questions please feel free to email at [email protected] or my cell phone (219)781-1446

Attachments

• 91 BOOSTED GT 021.jpg
    91 BOOSTED GT 021.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 286
  • 91 BOOSTED GT 002.jpg
    91 BOOSTED GT 002.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 282
  • 91 BOOSTED GT 010.jpg
    91 BOOSTED GT 010.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 285
  • 91 BOOSTED GT 018.jpg
    91 BOOSTED GT 018.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 279

MuStAnGCoBrA01

Regular
Dec 4, 2006
He flew out next day, couldnt speak a lick of english, planned on driving this mini-truck from Midway Airport to Kansas. Over a 10hr drive. Complained about no windshield wipers and that the front tires are worn down. He didnt understand anything about the truck, he just liked the way it looked. I was parked infront of a parking garage by the airport, a cop came and told us we had to move our vehicles. So i told the guy to wait, I parked my truck and he started walking away. So i said f*** this guy and drove off.

BUMPPP

Thread Info