2003 Mustang Cobra Twin Turbo Grudge Car

Car is all FRESH and running PERFECT!

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/...2003-Mustang-Cobra-Twin-Turbo-Grudge-Car.html

Car is no longer owned by me! However a close friend owns it now and I am still the sales men for it :)

If anyone wants it well let the car go for 32k ! 32k for a 1020 WHP car that runs well into the 8s ever pass! GRETA DEAL! TURN KEY!

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra

Chassis

- 12 point cage
- Through floor subframe connectors
- Chute
- 8.8 Rear end. 33 Spline Axles + Spool and C clip eliminators
- Weld Drag lights
- UPR Double adjustable lower control arms
- UPR Adjustable Upper control arms
- Solid bushings
- Strange shocks in rear
- Competition Eng front struts with coil overs
- QA1 K member and A arms
- Window net
- Kirkey seats
- Custom gauge cluster
- Hurst shufter
- 5 point harnesses
- Custom Driveshaft

Engine

- Aluminum 4.6 Block
- Billet Rods
- 04 Cobra crank all lightened and machined
- JE coated Pistons and rings
- All ARP hardware
- Custom Livernois CNC heads + valves seats etc
- Alumn Oil pan

Turbo Kit

- Custom Built by Speed INC in Schumburg IL
- Tubular Manifolds
- Twin 61 mm Turbos
- Bell Air 2 Air intercooler core
- Tial waste gates
- Tial BOV
- Everything is JET HOT coated and powder coated Black
- Innovative Electronic Boost Controller

Fuel System

- BS3 Tuned by Bob Kurgan
- 160 lb injectors
- Aeromotive Pro series Pump
- Aeromotive fuel filters " 2 "
- Magna Fuel fuel pressure regulator
- Sullivan Fuel rails
- All dash 10 and 12 line from front to back
- BBRC Aluminum gas tank " Stock location "

Transmission

- Built T400 by Dave @ Performance Transmissions
- Custom Niel Chance converter
- Trans Cooler
- Aluminum Ultra Bell

There is more but that gives you a pretty good idea of what you are working with.

B

Boost12

4-5.jpg

3-7.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

3-3.jpg

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
that car is fucking sick. the only problem is almost anybody in the grudge scene knows/recognizes the car and what it runs. if i had more ambition i would buy it just for the drivetrain and find me a donor 2v body to have some real fun.

good luck on the sale.ttt.

B

Boost12

that car is fucking sick. the only problem is almost anybody in the grudge scene knows/recognizes the car and what it runs. if i had more ambition i would buy it just for the drivetrain and find me a donor 2v body to have some real fun.

good luck on the sale.ttt.

I agree this is one of the most played out grudge cars in the Area but its still a GREAT car for the money. It could be raced in MANY classes too so its not just a " GRUDGE " car ... Also it can be cruised ANYWHERE to car shows etc if someone wanted it as a cruiser....

With the way this economy is I don't see this car selling for ANY price to be honest. It took me MONTHS and MONTHS to sell my Zx10 for 6k and it had over 10k into it total. I had to give the thing away.

I refuse to do that with this car. I already feel like @ 35 I am giving it away:-o

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
I agree this is one of the most played out grudge cars in the Area but its still a GREAT car for the money. It could be raced in MANY classes too so its not just a " GRUDGE " car ... Also it can be cruised ANYWHERE to car shows etc if someone wanted it as a cruiser....

With the way this economy is I don't see this car selling for ANY price to be honest. It took me MONTHS and MONTHS to sell my Zx10 for 6k and it had over 10k into it total. I had to give the thing away.

I refuse to do that with this car. I already feel like @ 35 I am giving it away:-o

well sir you are 100% correct. i couldn't agree with you more. the car was built by the best hands and has served you very well. several of us have always speculated the kind of money you have into it. any chance you want to throw a random number out there?

i said between 40-50k without the original purchase price of the car. i have heard quite a few say 100k including the price of the car. i'm sure several of the shops like speed,hans and bob have cut you breaks here and there but we're just curious what it takes to duplicate a car of that nature. :headbang:

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
well sir you are 100% correct. i couldn't agree with you more. the car was built by the best hands and has served you very well. several of us have always speculated the kind of money you have into it. any chance you want to throw a random number out there?

i said between 40-50k without the original purchase price of the car. i have heard quite a few say 100k including the price of the car. i'm sure several of the shops like speed,hans and bob have cut you breaks here and there but we're just curious what it takes to duplicate a car of that nature. :headbang:

This car has a lot of money into it, joe posted specs being given to serious potential buyers, i can vouch that to duplicate this setup, you would need a pretty nice bankroll.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Joey, one of the best cobras ever. Its a sick all around car that does everything you want and more.

I'd love to cruise it just to see the look on peoples faces when they sit next to it idling; let alone layin the smackdown on about 99% cars in the area.

I'm just amazed at how far that car has come. I remember seeing it as a twin screwed street car (not that it aint a street car now ;) ).

Thread Info