Supercharged 1967 Mustang

Pics:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z236/strtcar/For%20Sale/

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z236/strtcar/

Price: $17,000 Obo.

Originally a California car, I've owned it since 2001. I’ve never driven the car in the snow and it’s had rain on it a few times during the Hot Rod Power Tour. I build the car to be a driver, not something that stays in the garage all day. The car is absolutely beautiful, no rust, original perfect floor pans. I've replaced all mechanicals and everything is in perfect working condition. The car turns heads everywhere I drive it. Under normal cruising you don’t even know the supercharger is there, but once you hit the gas and it throws you back in your seat that reminds you. The car has been on 3 Hot Rod Power Tours, never having a single problem. Longest drive we did was from Little Rock, Arkansas to Chicago, IL in one day (about 700 miles) and the car never went above 190* with outside temps at 90 degrees. The car drives great on the expressway. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car anywhere.
I truly hate to sell her but the only reason I am is to fund another project (Factory Five 33 Hot Rod).

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or ask for additional pictures.

Engine:
302 Crate Motor for Ford Racing Performance Parts (Part# M-6007-XE3)
Vortech V2 S-Trim Supercharger
CSU carb
Extreme Velocity intake hat
Complete MSD ignition
Hedman Headers
Magnaflow Exhaust
Twin Walbro electric fuel pumps with -8an hoses and fittings
Aluminum Big Block radiator (The car will stay between 185*-190* all day)
Edelbrock Water Pump
PA Performance 95amp Alternator
About 2000 miles on Engine and 500 miles on Supercharger.

Transmission: Rebuild C4 by DRC Transmissions, they are a very well known Midwest high performance trans shop. 11” Street Performance Converter from Coan Racing with deep sump pan. About 2000 miles on trans since rebuild.

Rear End:Strange Engineering 9" with 3.70 Detroit Truetrac. About 1000 miles on rear end.

Brakes: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra 13” front brakes and 11” rear brakes with cross drilled rotors. Wilwood master cylinder.

Wheels/Tires: 2001 Ford Mustang Bullet 17”x8” wheels with 245/45 Nitto’s up front, and 275/40 Mickey Thompsons out back.

Body: Perfect condition absolutely no rust, original floorboards, underneath the car is as good looking as the top.

Interior: AutoMeter Tach, Water, Oil, Fuel, & Boost Gauge. 2001 Mustang GT leather front seats. Complete interior had Dynamat sound insulation put down.

Suspension: Everything has been replaced in the last few years. All poly bushings, 620 front springs, 5 leaf rears, KYB Shocks, traction bars. The car rides very smooth.

Thread Info