Custom SS Kooks headers and exhaust - 4v

Up for sale are my SS Kooks headers and one-off exhaust. I have about $1800 in the setup, so it's just not cheap stuff, you get what you pay for. Everything has maybe 500 miles on from this summer, all parts were installed in the spring, so about 6 months old, practically new.

Headers are Stainless steel Kooks headers for 4v. 1 7/8" primaries with 3.5" slip on collectors. I'll get pics up tomorrow, but the headers are perfect, they have started to turn into that neato bronze color as they are uncoated SS.

The exhaust is a true custom, true dual 3.5" exhaust with 3.5" SS magnaflow mufflers - mirror polished, dumps right before the rear axle. It's amazing how well the exhaust hugs the floor and doesn't hang down and drag on the ground. It hugs the floor and fits as well as or better than stock.

If you make 600hp or plan to make that, or more, these headers will support that. These will basically support whatever HP you can make with a 4v and a blower, lol.

I'll post pics as I acquire them.

$1100 for everything
or $750 for the headers and $350 for the exhaust, and the headers will not be sold by themselves unless the exhaust is bought - as it is custom and designed to go with these headers
Prices are firm for now, this is expensive chit :(

Heres a pic of the exhaust, it now has a crossover connecting the banks.
42e5a38b.jpg

Here's a pic on the car
0cf15dc2.jpg

Here's a rear pic showing the ground clearance, you can barely see it on there
1fbb4196.jpg

Thread Info

• JA$ON
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list