FS: 2003 black cobra vert 75k miles

2003 BLACK COBRA CONVERT $13,000

i got this car with about 45k on it about 4 years ago. it was my daily driver and assuming the same for the previous owner due to the miles on the car. the car has some good wear and tear on it. pluses are: new 275 tires on the rear (fronts are at about 30-35%), was very good on synthetic oil changes the day i owned her (3k miles max), she was never drag raced besides messing around on the street, sounds great, newer brake pads (6mo old), new clutch put in this last summer along with trans fluid changed, convertible top is in beautiful condition. there are more but those are the best

some bad things about her are a decent stain on the passenger seat on the suede (it was there when i bought it), there are some dings here and there on the car, there is some damage to the left reaR 1/2 panel where i rubbed up against a cement wall but its really not too bad but a nice mark on the car. there is a rattle in the front right of the car. i took the tire off to fix but i could not find a single thing. i checked any possible thing i could think of. you can hear it on all bumps and when up against a wall while moving. the chrome wheels are peeling on the inside but have not reached what faces the outside yet.

it has a bassani o/r xpipe and magnaflow mufflers welded in (sounds amazing). 8" long and 3.5" diameter exhaust tips. a steeda cai. i have the stock air box if wanted along with stock hpipe. also has a pro5.0 shifter.

i will have pictures by tomorrow because she gets a bath then but i want to put this out there because i have the time to right now. any questions ask away.

01SILVERBULLET

Regular
Nov 10, 2004
The noise you hear coming from the front is the caliper floating. You probably need the anti-rattle clips that keep the caliper snug. They either broke off or someone did not put them on. They may still be there but could be bent too and not doing their job. Over time it will wear the pin holding the caliper and the noise just get more annoying.

GLWS

Thread Info