1993 mustang Hatch

Hey guys, I am getting rid of my 1993 mustang hatchback. This car was bought as a project car and kinda just lost interest in it. So here it goes

Mods
Lakewood shocks
Eibach drag springs
Hurst shifer
Weld drag wheels
BBK headers
Flowmaster catback w/midpipe

Extras
Extra Hatch
Extra Door
Extra 5.0 liter Engine.
Frame ties

The good
Car runs very strong. I swapped a spare 5.0 motor into this while we were gonna rebuild the original motor. Very little rust, on the car. mainley just a spot on the right fender and on the back of the hatch. None on the 1/4 panels or in the 1/4 panels. Has gray cloth seats out of a newer mustang in it. I replaced the sunroof weatherstrip and hinges cuase they were all dry rotted (so nomore water leak)

The bad
Those spots of rust. The spare engine taht comes with the car had a nut fall into the engine so one of the pistons is dinged up and needs new and for the cylender to be bored/honed, whatever it takes. Gutted the whole interior in preperation for a cage. Threw away all the carpet headliner, jewt, seats etc. (newer seas in it). When i decided that this project wasnt gonna go anywhere i cleaned and scrub all the interior panels and floor and inner panels and put them back in. So no carpet or headliner in there. there is only front seats, the old rears went in the garbage many moon ago.

overall
This car really is the perfect project car, i think i got a good jump on making it ready for someone to really start modifying it. The car was bought to be built and run down the track before i lost interest in it, and that is what i would hope the new owner would do to it. I did have time to clean the car up really nice and i would give the exterior a 7 outta 10 and the interior a 9 outta 10 (even with out the carpet and headliner)

91875 is the mileage!

Price $3300 OBO. Make that offer!!!
Chris

Attachments

• Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Mustang (2).jpg
    Mustang (2).jpg
    105 KB · Views: 275
  • Mustang (3).jpg
    Mustang (3).jpg