1990 Town Car. High Miles, Reliable, Cheap

1990 Lincoln Town car with 160,000 miles.

We have had this car for 4 years and purchased it with 120,000 miles. I can honestly tell you its has been one of the best cars Ive ever owned. It has never broken down, not started or let me down in any way.

It runs great, shifts great and everything works, including the air suspension! The heater is awesome and the air conditioning was working fine in 2008. It hasnt been hot enough to even try in 2009 yet.

The trans fluid was recently changed and it was cherry red after 15,000 miles on the fluid.

There is a JVC radio installed w/CD player, as well as Kenwood rear speakers. The fronts are aftermarket as well, but I dont remember the brand.

The paint is a little faded, but would shine up with a buffer. The interior is still immaculate with no rips, stains or burns.

I recently put a new brake line from front to back on it as well as a new fuel line and fuel filter.

The underside of the car has some surface rust, but rest assured the floors are rock solid as well as the frame.

There was some rust starting around the rear wheels when I bought it, but every year I have been sanding it off and painting over it to reseal everything. Other than those 2 spots, no rust is starting anywhere else.

The only negative is a power steering leak which I have not diagnosed. Its coming from high up, so Im thinking its the pump seal- $30 at a junkyard.

Trust me you will be like this car if you come to look at it.

$900

Price is OBO.

Pics here: http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn306/Marauder-Z/1990 Town Car/

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg