2003 cobra twin turbo blacked out 690rwhp built

22,xxx miles
price $28,000
Erik
563 320 4904
The interior and Exterior of the car are in excellent shape! There is only one ding on the car on the driver side rear fender. Other than that the paint and clear coat are perfect. No ugly looking swirrel marks can be seen. The only defect in the interior of the car is a small screw hole in the dash on the driver side next to the defog vent from previous gauge install. All gauges in the car are electric lunar series and match the factory gauge color almost to the T. The street tires still have 80% percent tread life. The car has a SCT tuner with 3 tunes. Street tune, race tune, and a fuel dump tune. The fuel tune comes in very handy when you dont want to mix fuels, and can save alot of money. The street tune is a 13psi tune and very conservative on timing. On 13lbs it makes 690 Rwhp and 555ftlbs. On 17 pounds and 110 octane with a more radical time it makes769Rwhp and 620.77ftlbs. Do Not mix 110 and 92, it is tuned for 110 only on the race tune. The engine was built by only the best, vt competition engies build it from a alluminum sc block. They built it for 1,100 hp but, ran out money before I could get it there. For specifications see below. The Twin turbo kit is a hp 57mm stage 2 kit. The new motor and turbo kit was put on the car at 18,000 and havent had any hicups with the tuning or mechanics of the build. Please see below for a list of components that are on the vehicle. I have build reciepts and dyno sheets to prove it. reason for selling is i have put 1000 miles on the car since i have had. I dont drive it much time for somebody else to enjoy it. There is a slight vacuum leak idles at 1000 but its no big deal sees all boost all day.
The car does have power steering, the reservior for the power steering is hidden under the coolant reservior on the fan.
Engine
billit 302 stoker
Alluminum Ford Sc Block
Forged Vt custom 302 stoker crank
Oliver billit I-beam rods
Cp forged pistons
Ford high volume oil pump
Stage 3 ported heads
2mm over sized valves intake and exhaust
stage 3 custom grind crower turbo cams
crower titanium valve springs and retainers
clevite rod bearings
Federal Mogul main bearings
VT Competition Ring set
ARP Head Studs, 2V & 4V ARP2000 Material
VT Hydraulic lifters
ARP Main studs
Accufab big oval throttle body
8000 rpm rev limit "I have it electonically governed at 7500"
I Have the recipe that I will give you with the car.
The engine alone with the manifold was just under 13k
Intake
Sullivan Intake Powder coated satin black
Valve Cover powder coated satin black
Power of Ford Coil covers
Turbo kit
Hp twin 57mm garret turbos
billit blow off valves
Manual boost contoller
tial wastegaste
Turbo Werx Exa Pump
Transmission
stock t56 with a fidanza 4.6 clutch kit
IRS
410 gears
billit girdle
rpm outlets IRS drag package.
Fuel delivery
Twin walbro 255ltr fuel pumps
60lbs injectors
sullivan fuel rails
Suspension
Qa-1 k member and coil over kit.
Lakewood 90/10 front struts
stock rear suspension.
Ignition
Kenne bell boost a spark
Wheels
Black Saleens 18x9 front
18x10 rear
Brakes
have 50 miles on them slotted drilled rotors and hawk ceramic pads all the way around.
Interior
2004 Black sued seats
Lunar autometer boost/vacuum, oil pressure and fuel pressure.
Exhaust
Borla Stingers
DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

:beer:

Thread Info