SOLD-SOLD-SOLD: 03 Cobra Satin Silver Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

View attachment 1276803 Cobra Satin Silver coupe for sale. $20,000.00 or best offer.
All the right mods, this car is READY for an upgraded blower.
43000 miles. Loved to death since I brought it home in June of 02 and ready for thousands of trouble free miles with a rebuilt trans, new clutch, front tires, new red calipers and pads, recaro drivers seat, all the usual mods for the driveline, IRS and engine. The car is in great shape and needs to be sold ASAP.

Call for more info....PHONE NUMBER REMOVED. I'll be sorry to it go :(. It needs a good home.

View attachment 12767

Attachments

• 04-08-09 018.jpg
    04-08-09 018.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 450
  • 04-08-09 029.jpg
    04-08-09 029.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 449

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
UPDATE!!!! GREAT DEAL for the MECHANICLY INCLINED!!!!!

There was tick last Saturday so I dropped it off at Sutton for what they HOPED was the need for a new set of lifters on the passenger side head.

That didn't work. Now the car starts and runs just like before, but it still has a loud tick, maybe a small knock, I don't know, I give up.

I am asking for $12,000.00 OBO now since even a costly repair would be under $20,000.00 and the rest of the car is all set and ready for thousands of trouble free miles. I have NO IDEA what's wrong, I just want to sell it to someone who can fix it right and enjoy it like I did. I hope the problem is small and some one wins big. There are a lot of good upgrades on my car, I have loved it since I brought it home in June of 02 and it shows, it just needs something fixed that MIGHT be upwards of 7-8000.00 I don't know, nor do I have the time to mess with it.

:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: I'm just sick over this, to say the least.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I got a fat check for $10G's coming Saturday. THAT didn't take long.

Off to go puke now...:puke:Oh this is sickening, so many asses kicked, so much FEAR struck, to think something like an auctioneer in AL is gonna get it, I can't take it, I am actually tearing up.

Talk about shot down in flames.......I guess some lucky Dude MIGHT get it right and she'll live again as proud as she was for me, Oh this is getting to me, I'm outta here. :cool2:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Well it's nice to see my community pull it together for me, so here's where I stand.

It has sat in autofocus for 2 months, as well as traderonline from 24 or best to 17,000.00 and NO ACTION, UNTIL this last Saturday when I thought a buyer would be coming over so I let Doug detail it, ( great job by the way ) any way, on the way home I was trying to catch my 2010 and ran up to about 120 or so and right before the house it started ticking, or knocking, I don't know. So anyway no one showed up, much less called and then when I heard it could be upwards of 7000.00 to fix it, I figured OUCH!!!! I called a broker I know, he called a guy he knows at the auction and BAM, she's off to AL. for 10 G's.

I have a better offer to consider, THANKFULLY, but until I know that's for real, she's gone for 10 this Saturday. I hope HIS bank is nicer than mine have been, they SUCK right now so I'm hoping for the better offer.

Yeah, I went a little fast, I should have asked you'all to chime in first, but all in all I think I'm close enough as it is......Do I hear $14??? J/K....well not really.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Well it's nice to see my community pull it together for me, so here's where I stand.

It has sat in autofocus for 2 months, as well as traderonline from 24 or best to 17,000.00 and NO ACTION, UNTIL this last Saturday when I thought a buyer would be coming over so I let Doug detail it, ( great job by the way ) any way, on the way home I was trying to catch my 2010 and ran up to about 120 or so and right before the house it started ticking, or knocking, I don't know. So anyway no one showed up, much less called and then when I heard it could be upwards of 7000.00 to fix it, I figured OUCH!!!! I called a broker I know, he called a guy he knows at the auction and BAM, she's off to AL. for 10 G's.

I have a better offer to consider, THANKFULLY, but until I know that's for real, she's gone for 10 this Saturday. I hope HIS bank is nicer than mine have been, they SUCK right now so I'm hoping for the better offer.

Yeah, I went a little fast, I should have asked you'all to chime in first, but all in all I think I'm close enough as it is......Do I hear $14??? J/K....well not really.

thats a fucking joke, they are flat stealing your shit dennis. i would of given you more than that! your giving it away for a little more that roller money!

do not fucking do this! run a no reserve ebay auction and sell it, if you need help ill run it for you. tell the auction guy to lick your balls.

call me if you need help
847-354-5533

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info