2018 Track goals

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
What are you current goals for the year?

Running Lemons Autobahn in April, Gingerman in October in our RX7
Gridlife Autobahn and maybe Gingerman once or twice with gridlife
Hoping to jump on a NASA mid-ohio/gingerman some weekend when I am free and start working up their hpde program.
Hopefully some mondays at autobahn to use up some PTO.

Goal is to make the least number/cheapest changes to the 3 and work on the nut behind the wheel. Been doing a lot more iracing/working out/reading to try and improve braking/smoother inputs/visualization/consistency.

Lighter battery, track seats from the 510 in the 3 for track days (free). Possibly some more front camber depending on tire temps. (free)
Putting on g-loc brake pads, new rotors and SRF brake fluid once it gets closer to the season. (already bought last season)

Lap goals
3:08 Autobahn Full currently at like 3:13.
1:45 Autobahn south - currently at 1:49
1:18 Autobahn North Currently at 1:21
Sub 2:00 Gingerman

In the Lemons car hoping to be the second fastest driver and most consistent. Swapping in a duratec with microsquirt so no more rotary braapp but longer stints (shooting for 3 hours).

Only 2 months away from the start of the season.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Only goals for me is to continue to get faster and stay consistent without binning the vette.

if i had to put #s to it

2:36 At Autobahn Full currently 2:43
1:15 at Black hawk Farms currently 1:19

attend 2 track days at 2 new tracks this year, perhaps Gingerman and Road America.

Last years time was set with stock car, except for corvette factory track alignment. ran bravely with stock iron rotors, pads and all season tires.

this year will have DB5000 rotors , track pads, Michelin Cup 2 tires, race seat, roll bar with 6 point harness and a more fit me LOL.

Looking forward to the start of the season

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info