Luke's Beef in Carpentersville
2010 Luke's Photo Album
2009 Luke's Photo Album
Official Luke's Page

Start: 9pm
End: When the last car leaves
Current Weather Forecast: TBA

PLEASE THROW AWAY YOUR TRASH!

no you are reading right but i deff did not mean it like that....idk why cops tend to pull more people over when is dark specially "loud sport" cars i guess you could say. Is just been my luck when i cruise sat morning or sunday morning for a bit up and down randall for the hell of it im ok but when i take it out at night i either get pulled over or a cop follows me for a couple of blocks....

I had a very bad experience in c-ville once. I had just gotten my car and i went to my friends house right across lukes for him to check it out. So we went out tested it ripped on some streets and when we got back to his house as soon as we pull in his driveway lights go on right behind us. Charged for car theft (since the tittle was still not at my name plus the license plates where from another car!) and something about stealing cars and taking them apart to sell parts?? since my friends garage has parts from diff cars and tools to take a whole car apart. We had to get a lawyer and all for the case it was bad...so that is why i will admit i am a little scared of driving to c ville at night. Last time i ws out there when there was still light out and i went with a couple of friends so i would be like in the middle of the crowd and wouldnt get followed nor stop. But yeah thats the story!! :picard:

Thread Info