Mike
lukes1-1.jpg

Luke's Beef in Carpentersville
2010 Luke's Photo Album
2009 Luke's Photo Album
Official Luke's Page

Start: 7pm
End: When the last car leaves
Current Weather Forecast: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s.

PLEASE THROW AWAY YOUR TRASH!​

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
:bigthumb: Looks CLEAN!

Thank you. Its an 87' w/ the factory 350 and under 54K miles on the clock. We've owned this car for over 15 years now. It's my wife's baby!

camaro2.jpg

If all goes well the T/A should make a re-appearance at Luke's this week.

Still interested in my winter tires? I can fit all of them in my T/A and will likely wrap them in plastic for the journey.

I'm still interested but if I bring the Camaro there is no way I'm putting tires in it. (plastic or not) Money is a little tight for the next few weeks too, I have to make a $1600 insurance payment this week! :angrys00ls: At least its for the house, motorcycle and two of the cars for a year.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
They can do that without you there. :D

In other news, I'll be @ Lukes with the TA! :fy:

if this was directed at me, i know.....but the car will be in the garage........................:hsugh:

dont drive on the seal coat for 24 hours....blah blah blah....we will already have 3 cars parked on the street.

one more reason to say FML

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
if this was directed at me, i know.....but the car will be in the garage........................:hsugh:

dont drive on the seal coat for 24 hours....blah blah blah....we will already have 3 cars parked on the street.

one more reason to say FML

the sealing of the driveway may be on hold for tomorrow:jg:

Thread Info