Thursday nights at Lukes

Wifey

I'm with Eagle!
Apr 28, 2008
We are not your babysitters...or your mother...or father.

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH. The parking lot is getting worse and worse.

I will start picking up trash and setting it on the nearest vehicle. PICK UP AROUND YOUR CAR AND THROW AWAY THE TRASH. Just because it is not yours, doesn't mean you can't bend down and do your part.

Seriously. I do I need to buy a garbage can and put a bunch of TCG stickers on it to get you to throw away your trash?

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
There were couple cups in my car but probably from my dumbass friends. But hey, atleast they weren't loitering lol

I say every week we have a different group of like 5-10 volunteers that stay till the end and just pick up all the leftover trash so we don't get kicked out of there! I wouldn't mind staying and giving an extra hand! Now we need 4-9 more people
cool.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
We are not your babysitters...or your mother...or father.

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH. The parking lot is getting worse and worse.

I will start picking up trash and setting it on the nearest vehicle. PICK UP AROUND YOUR CAR AND THROW AWAY THE TRASH. Just because it is not yours, doesn't mean you can't bend down and do your part.

Seriously. I do I need to buy a garbage can and put a bunch of TCG stickers on it to get you to throw away your trash?

I agree people are lazy and need to throw away trash I made a post like this before. But THIS is bullshit. Put garbage on someones car? Seriously? I would think since you are married to EAGLE you would know better than todo this. :rollpicard:

Wifey

I'm with Eagle!
Apr 28, 2008
I agree people are lazy and need to throw away trash I made a post like this before. But THIS is bullshit. Put garbage on someones car? Seriously? I would think since you are married to EAGLE you would know better than todo this. :rollpicard:

Seriously.

I bet if I did, it would get people to pick up their own trash.....instead of kicking it back and forth.:dunno:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Seriously.

I bet if I did, it would get people to pick up their own trash.....instead of kicking it back and forth.:dunno:

Why should someone who is innocent be responsible for someone else's actions? If you see someone throw garbage down, throw it on there vehicle its that simple. Putting it on the nearest car is just dumb.

Thread Info