Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
when i'm in the office, eating loud.....nothing, and i mean NOTHING sends me into such a rage when i hear the lady working next to me eating ANYTHING. crunch, crunch, crunch. its obnoxious. i literally cringe and have to keep myself from snapping....other than that, i get annoyed by things but i dont really have any pet peeves i can think of currently

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
when i'm in the office, eating loud.....nothing, and i mean NOTHING sends me into such a rage when i hear the lady working next to me eating ANYTHING. crunch, crunch, crunch. its obnoxious. i literally cringe and have to keep myself from snapping....other than that, i get annoyed by things but i dont really have any pet peeves i can think of currently

I remembering you posting about this in the past... :smile:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
bad breath, on top of traffic, stupid people (like fish :dunno: j/k don't start crying), driving the exact same speed as the person next to you so nobody can pass, hearing the same phuckin' excuse about why someone did whatever it was they did, absolutely none of those, and i mean none of those compare to someone talking to you with some nasty, shit smellin', un-teeth brushing, gingivitis having, disgusting ass breath. FUCKING EWWWW!

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I hate to use such a generic field, but my biggest pet peeve is stupid people. I was working at the Alaska State Fair this past week and we had a mock truck bed with a tonneau cover on it. If I had a quarter for every time someone asked me if it was a piano, while looking right at it, I wouldn't have to work for a very long time.

The best one... the shop I work at is called Total Truck. I had someone come up to my booth and say "I thought you were Total Truck, that right there is only half a truck."

I wanted to kill him.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
My one pet peeve is myself. I am so easily annoyed by everything that it kind of makes it hard to live. I get irritated very quickly. So if there was one thing that I would change abut myself that would be it. I want to not be annoyed by everything people do. Its stupid stuff like being able to hear people swallow or when they hum. Or when you can hear their nostrils whistle. God dammit. People sniffing the shit out of their sinuses and you know they swallow that shit. I just want to not care. Damn thyself. Damn. There's a million things.

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
My biggest pet peeve would be when someone honks, or flicks me off, or anything at me when im driving because of something they did wrong or incorrect, but thought it was my fault, and tried to blame me. Like once i pulled out to the median when turning left, the guy driving on the road thought i was gonne pull out so he swerved, honked, and flicked me off. I was sitting in the median extremely confused. The guy musta felt like a complete idiot tho, so I wasnt too angry that time... but theres been times that I cant recall that I've wanted to chase and kill people.

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
Just as the title states... what is something that just pushes you over the edge so hardcore that you almost cut people and why...

Mine:

Getting hung up on the phone.

Why... Because to me its just super weak to run away from a conversation like that.

x2 on that one.
Or people not using their turn signals, I mean honestly, is it that hard?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info