ps3 or wii???

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
since i got my ps3 ive stopped playing 360 oretty much cold turkey.
I ended up liking fall of man so much better than call of duty 3. Neither of which you can actually play in 1080i or p. If i remember right. But Ive played wii quite a bit and i think its just as retarded as playing guitar hero. Its fun for a night, but after that its pretty dumb.

D

dgussin1

SonicBlueDevil said:
PS3 will be the champion of all once it is widely available to everyone... I was playing my friends XBOX 360 last night and I must say the games were fun but the graphics weren't all that much better than a PS2. I'll definatley wait for a PS3.
my room mates xbox360's graphics are much better than my ps2. I am prolly gonna get a ps3 in 07.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
It was definately an interesting lesson in market forces, at least to me. Watching people buy 5 ps3 to sell four on ebay for a tidy profit. Watching the ebay prices drop the closer the date got to Christmas. Watching Sony flip Wal-Mart the bird and keep Wal-Mart's supply low so prices, and initial demand, stays high. Sony admitting they're willing to lose a billion dollars on the console just to gain market share. I wonder what laptop batteries cost them this year...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info