How was Everyone's St. Patrick's Day?

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
For the second night in a row, I drank a hell of a lot of beer. And for the second day in a row, I woke up feeling like shit. And yet, I could not call in for a day off. This place sucks.

Right now, I'm soooo tired (and jacked up on Excedrin Migrane w/caffeine) that I'm just sort of sitting here all slap-happy type. I watched Cliff's Honda Civic commercial again and nearly fell out of my chair.

Who's drinking tonight people????

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
St. Patrick's Day is my anniversary. 16 years now. Amy and I went out to Bellagio in Mokena for dinner. It's a somewhat high class Italian restaurant in a strip mall. :rolleyes:

She had a 6 dollar Margarita in a 4 oz. glass. :eek:

They had homemade bread with oil and cheese. We ordered some asparagus/spinach dip with excellent tortilla chips. She had stuffed peppers and I had the shrimp scampi which was really good but they should use flat noodles instead of the spaghetti noodles they use. I had 1 [one] beer. It was a nice night out with my favorite lady. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info