Cliff's house

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I was going to propose a detailing day sometime when it warms up a bit. Everyone get together and go nuts with some clay bars and fresh polish.

The only problem is, my place only has one parking spot, and my parents' house doesn't have Chicago water. If you ever want to host a get together at your place Cliff, maybe we can set this up.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
ILLINI-SVT said:
I was going to propose a detailing day sometime when it warms up a bit. Everyone get together and go nuts with some clay bars and fresh polish.

The only problem is, my place only has one parking spot, and my parents' house doesn't have Chicago water. If you ever want to host a get together at your place Cliff, maybe we can set this up.

Sure Gary. I have Frankfort well water so keep that in mind. Let's see who wants to come. Maybe you could start another thread about it?

Edit-Hank, stop reading my mind and posting before I do. LOL!

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
It was great to have you guys and girls over. A couple more times and my dog might get used to you. LOL!

Michelle, my kids really like you. :)

Susie, thanks for the help with the sandwiches. :)
No Problem Cliff
;)

Thanks for having us all over at the house, wish I could have stayed longer actually :biggthump (next time)
would have posted sooner, but finally got on the computer :dunno:
-so I m a little later then planned :p

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Yeah, jeez, I guess I know where my place is. I must not be spending enough time with you all. Maybe I'll just have to get the steigmeyer port and race Cliff, then he'll remember who his Lightning peeps are.

I thought Frankfort had it. Homer Glen has it now, except that my parents still have their own well. I washed my truck *ONCE* with their water after my normal washes downtown with Chicago water. NEVER AGAIN. I had spots all over the rocker panels, inside the hood, under my lid, basically anywhere that got wet.

Anyone with city water want to offer up their driveway?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info