Sorry...

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I wanted this to be handled via PM (the smart/personal route)
-but someone insisted that it be made here ;)

I don't like to see the bickering etc. between club members
and I don't like to be put in the middle of it all either... :dunno:

As most of you know Mike and Steve are not the biggest buddies :rolleyes:
and with the posts back and forth (Mikey mainly making fun (joking)
hit a sore spot with Steve (post whore thread 2)

About the Cobra/Lightning Envy

When I first saw the post I didn't think much of it, as anyone else I am sure
(thought it was a little harsh) - but I know Mike is a docile person
(and not a big trouble starter)

Steve on the other hand didn't see it as a joke (which I can see his point)
I was there the night Ellie was taken :cry:
saw the whole thing happen, and didn't feel good about it.

But I now have the dilema of the two fighting, and Steve wanting me to pick sides, Mike is right, I shouldn't have to :dunno:

I guess this is a case of good joke gone bad :idea:

I don't intend to chose sides (friends should be there for each other)

-and Steve, I have been there for you (for alot)

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I was going to edit everything Susie said out...but since she isnt responding via AIM Im not going to do it without her permission.

This is bullshit you fucking pansies. Grow some balls and deal with it like the men you're SUPPOSED to be. My friends have friends I dont care for but I dont make them pick sides and I dont poke fun at their friends no matter how much a dislike them...... because I respect my friends.

Mike - Obviously Steve is still very upset over losing the L, and after taking a few jokes lightly he doesnt appreciate it anymore. Lets lay off okay? That and he for whatever reason seems to despise you :dunno:

Steve - As much as we get along (or I think so anywyas), making Susie pick one of you is ignorant. Respect her decisions and deal with it. If you arent man enough to brush it off I dont know what to say.

Fucking High School Drama Queens :confused: :p

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I have noticed Mikey can post some kinda harsh stuff somtimes, he means it to be funny but might push the wrong buttons on people sometimes. Alll in all Mike is a cool guy and means to be funny.

I don't know Steve much but he seems like a good guy also.

Lets all hug and get along, life is too short to stay pissed at people. I love ya all and hope it works out for you guys.

BTW I am stuck down at ISU at a Holiday Inn for a two day Grant Funding seminar and it sucks. I got drunk at the pool by myself last night and wish I had someone to hang with.

Later Baters.......

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
10th03cobra said:
BTW I am stuck down at ISU at a Holiday Inn for a two day Grant Funding seminar and it sucks. I got drunk at the pool by myself last night and wish I had someone to hang with.

Later Baters.......

Isn't Lamplighters or something like that near there? You shouldn't be spending your nights drinking alone by a hotel pool. You should be spending them drinking alone in a strip club!

wahoo

Regular
Mar 7, 2004
This is bullshit you fucking pansies. Grow some balls and deal with it like the men you're SUPPOSED to be. My friends have friends I dont care for but I dont make them pick sides and I dont poke fun at their friends no matter how much a dislike them...... because I respect my friends.
Fucking High School Drama Queens :confused: :p[/QUOTE]

Well said Hank! I was going to make a post yesterday about all the fucking drama but decided to keep my mouth shut! Its a forum, lets have some fun a quit the bullshit!!

Peace

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Nice, I am gonna have to look that up. I just got done with todays meetings and am going out to raise hell.

ILLINI-SVT said:
Isn't Lamplighters or something like that near there? You shouldn't be spending your nights drinking alone by a hotel pool. You should be spending them drinking alone in a strip club!

SVT_KY

Resident Curmudgeon
Jan 15, 2005
Wow ... and I thought you guys were different ... and y'all respected each other and each other's rides ...

Y'all are HARSH on each other ...

postcount.gif

lightning95

The other Jeff
Nov 6, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
Yeah, I mean we all should get along, for God's sake. I mean I don't like Carl, Hank, the other Mike, dickhead Jeff, and especially that one guy that used to hang out w/us all the time....Victor-he's a real jerk. But I still get along w/them!

:joke:
Well come on Andy don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :laughing2

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I just hang out with Andy since his parents pay me to be his friend and for tanning tips. :p

cobravenom39 said:
Yeah, I mean we all should get along, for God's sake. I mean I don't like Carl, Hank, the other Mike, dickhead Jeff, and especially that one guy that used to hang out w/us all the time....Victor-he's a real jerk. But I still get along w/them!

:joke:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info