Billetflow Copied Again

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Here is the response to the e-mail I sent Steela.

Not sure where you got your information. However, when I came to Steeda Autosports last year I brought with me 40 years of racing experience and a large collection of parts that I have designed and raced over the years. Although I cannot say for sure, since I did not know everyone at the dragstrip in Baytown that Saturday night in 1999 when we broke the first IRS assembly, but I am very sure no one from any company, including Billetflow, was in my shop when I designed and built the first one of these IRS braces that next week.

Regards,
William

William R. Mathis
V.P. Manufacturing and Engineering
954-718-6500
www.steeda.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 8:20 AM
To: William Mathis; Dario Orlando
Subject: FW: IRS Brace

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Subject: IRS Brace

Why would you copy a product that someone else developed? You should have gotten permission or just distributed his product which is way better than your copy. Billetflow developed and made this unit and you stole it.

You companies new name is officially Steela on all the Mustang Forums. Actions like this will do nothing but hurt your rep and cause us to avoid your other products.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Because William may have built some kind of brace in 1999, he claims now that he didn't copy this one from Doug. One look at the Steeda brace tells me it's a poorly made copy. Hey, Doug's is cheaper anyways so hopefully he gets everyone's business.

Edit- I just sent them a similar E-mail. Let's see what they say.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Flyn high again said:
Because William may have built some kind of brace in 1999, he claims now that he didn't copy this one from Doug. One look at the Steeda brace tells me it's a poorly made copy. Hey, Doug's is cheaper anyways so hopefully he gets everyone's business.

Edit- I just sent them a similar E-mail. Let's see what they say.

Update- No response from Steeda to the E-mail I sent. Maybe they are sick of people mentioning the fact that they copied it? :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info