Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Wiked03 said:
Don't meen to be a stickler but the those are FRIDAYS... the SATURDAYS in December are: the 4th, 11th, 18th, and Christmas.

:D

That would make New Years Day the first Sat. of 2005. I have no preference because my schedule is impossible to figure out ahead of time. I have no more days off except Thanksgiving and possibly one Sunday this month so we'll see how December goes.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Wiked03 said:
Don't meen to be a stickler but the those are FRIDAYS... the SATURDAYS in December are: the 4th, 11th, 18th, and Christmas.

:D
Doh! I guess just vote for the (right weekend) SATURDAY will be the day, til I can modify thepoll, it isn't letting me (edit it)
:mad: :biggthump

CrimsonCobra_01

Regular
Mar 15, 2004
im down for any place that you can drink beer. the last time i was at hooters in shaumberg there was a little mustang meeting there and i HAD to race 2 of the newers GTs there. they just wouldnt leave me alone until i couldnt see them in my mirrors.

i guess if you can beat them, you might as well feel good about yourself and join them

[edit] just realized that most of the cars here are faster than mine sooooooo.... ill just come hang out

lightning95

The other Jeff
Nov 6, 2004
CrimsonCobra_01 said:
im down for any place that you can drink beer. the last time i was at hooters in shaumberg there was a little mustang meeting there and i HAD to race 2 of the newers GTs there. they just wouldnt leave me alone until i couldnt see them in my mirrors.

i guess if you can beat them, you might as well feel good about yourself and join them

[edit] just realized that most of the cars here are faster than mine sooooooo.... ill just come hang out
I could bring the Mach out. That would be a good race for you. Nearly the same drivetrain in both.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
dun4791 said:
Where is everybody plannin on goin?

Not sure yet - lets get a date, then place, and then location. This could take a while.....

I am up for any date or location... Hell, I could hang out everyweekend. I am off work the last two weeks of the year.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Since several people can't make the 11th and the 4th is coming up really soon, how about agreeing on the 18th and starting to think about where we want to go?

Since I'll be in NJ for both the 4th and 11th, I like that idea. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info