03 in Germany

E

eurocobra

Picked up my car finally this week. I finally got to drive it. Unlike in the USA where I was kinda scared to really get on it. It is fast, much faster than my previous 99 Cobra. It looks really good also. I have had so many compliments so far. It is a blast to drive on the autobahn. I raced a fast porsche 911 on the way home from the port city of Bremerhaven enroute to Hannover and then continuing on to Heidelberg/Hockenheim. A 400 mile autobahn drive as it arrived. By the way I couldn't pass that porsche until after 140MPH -155MPH I was a car or so ahead and kept pulling. I slowed at 160 and continued to drive at 75 MPH. GAS mileage was not to bad- over 300 miles to a tank with a lot of 6th gear driving and 85 MPH and under. Talk to you all soon. Pics and videos soon.

E

eurocobra

Mods and service

Hello Get Ready and Andy. Hello to all of my Chicago SVT friends. I am working on a video. I just want to wait until I have some above average footage to work with. Also a camera mount would be nice. Check out our site also www.mightymustangs.net

So far the car has been a blast. Its totally stock for now. I only removed the intake silencer. I have a mod dream list that I will work with. I hope to have it all done this year. I just have to order parts from the USA the same as you all in the USA. I can have service and warranty work performed here no problem at all. I have a competent servicing dealer. Talk to you all soon.

Ray

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• E
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list