NMRA race this weekend anyone going?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Man, that's right. Shoot, I am so busy at work. I am going to try to take Sunday off and go. It's a great event. Then the Saturday after is the demolition derby. My kids want to go to that one.

Edit-It's worth going just to see the vendors' stuff. The UPR booth is bling blingalicious. The wheel standing Mustangs aren't bad either. :biggthump

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Anyone who wants to could meet at my house and go from there. It's also a place to park if some guys want leave their cars and ride together. The track is 15 minutes down Laraway from my house [80th Ave. and Laraway in Frankfort [I know you already know this, Dan.]] What time are you thinking of going? Track opens at 9AM.

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
I was there, ran Modular Muscle. Lost in the second round to the eventual winner. I broke out by .006 and she broke out by .005, so she won. Sucks to lose by a thousandths of a second. Would've sucked more to get an ass whoopin' though. I had fun though and will surely ran that class again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info