Good time at Victor Ford

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Hey guys!!! Yesterday was a blast! Those who missed it missed one hell of a show!!! There was a huge turn out. Got to see the Ford GT90 (indigo), Boss 429 which was mean as hell, and some other bad ass rides. There was a huge burnout show going on both in front and back of the dealership. After the show a bunch of us cruised out to the Hooters in Crystal Lake for some cold ones. It was a great time and good to see all of you again!!!

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
wahoo said:
Show was the best one Ive been to yet this year!! To bad Ray couldn't bring home trailer park girl. LMAO!!!! :alcoholic Last time I saw Ray at the show he was humping the Porta Jon to try and get her to come home with him.......'

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

That is some funny shit Doug!!! Sorry Ray, but that is damn funny!!!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
ILLINI-SVT said:
Just found the enrollment fee - 10,000 British Pounds. What's that, like around $18,000 right now? All your meals and hotel are included for two people, but that's still an expensive vacation. Maybe if I can find some corporate sponsorship....

SCREW THAT!!!!!!!! Lets do the Chicago SVT Eaton 1000 in the midwest, camp, and eat Ramin Noodles.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
It could be an MSC-R! (R being Road Race). I'm telling you, we could show up in St. Louis on a Thursday (hook up with their SVTs), have the race start Friday morning - I-55 to New Orleans, party all Friday and Saturday, and drive back Sunday.

I've made it from Lake Shore Drive to Bourbon Street in 12 hours flat. StL to NOLA I think is like 9 hours. It's a lot of driving, but that's the focus!

:headbang: :headbang: :alcoholic :alcoholic :headbang: :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info