Mokena meeting/car show a success

SVTJES

Mar 27, 2004
I just want to say that I had an awesome time at the Mokena meet today. I had the chance to meet many new people and gained quite a bit of info. This was a great opportunity to hang out and I hope we have the chance to do it again. I appreciate all that helped to put this together! Thanks Again!

SVTJES

:headbang:

wahoo

Regular
Mar 7, 2004
Was an awsome day at Mokena! The trip from Wisconsin was well worth it!!!!!!!! Nice to meet many good people with the same interest. After all said and done today, I was over 200 miles round trip with the cruise. Would like to thank John Patterson and anyone involved in putting this event together. :biggthump Thanks also for the Gas money door prize for having the longest drive. Look forward to the next get together!!

Later,Doug

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
I'd also like to thank John and all of those who helped with my pulley installation and the issue with the CAI. I'm looking forward to the next one. If anyone's ever interested in having another get together (small or large, at the track or just a cruise) drop me a line sometime. Thanks.

KT

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Thanks to everyone that put today together, helped out, etc.
I had a great time :p too bad we can't do this type of thing every weekend :biggthump

I won't say it was nice to see old and new people, as I am a Newbie myself :dunno: , so I will say it was nice to see everyone! :D
and I can't wait til the next get together

sonic02stang

Mar 28, 2004
hey everyone...i saw a most of you leavin the track turning on rt 53...that was awesome looking with all the cobras and a few lightnings all together...i was in the sonic blue gt with the cobra r kit giving everyone a big ol' thumbs up :biggthump i just wanted to say that it was awesome lookin at the line of cobras...
looks great and keep up the good work!
sonic02stang

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
big thanks bill's drywall for the hospitality, glad I got to meet everyone, cant wait to do it again!!!! I thought that I might have the biggest burnout not a mercedes. I think I left too early and missed something. nice cars everyone!! see you next time, hopefully soon. :headbang:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
sonic02stang said:
hey everyone...i saw a most of you leavin the track turning on rt 53...that was awesome looking with all the cobras and a few lightnings all together...i was in the sonic blue gt with the cobra r kit giving everyone a big ol' thumbs up :biggthump i just wanted to say that it was awesome lookin at the line of cobras...
sonic02stang

I saw you and waved. You have a nice looking car! Come to a meeting sometime and say Hi. We're mostly SVT but some GTs and 5.0s attend too. The Midwest SVT Challenge [MSC] is going to be held May 28 and 29 at US 41 Dragstrip. GTs can test and tune both days. HJ16 [Hank] is organizing that event. Check his signature or the top thread in the forums at www.modularfords.com for info. :biggthump

sonic02stang

Mar 28, 2004
i will definately try to meet up with you guys. too bad i didnt know earlier about the mokena meeting, i live in new lenox, a town away. oh well and i am planning on going to us41 the 28-29 of may...i was going to go to watch, i didnt know i could run...i just might have to see what my slow gt can do...
dave

Ponypower

Mar 11, 2004
sonic02stang said:
sonic02stang

i think i saw you on 159th today, was a silver Z28 messing with you around 159th and 80th?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info