Bikini Car Wash This Weekend...

uvbnbit

Mar 17, 2004
It is at a place called Wise Hand Car Wash on Wise Road in Schaumburg.. Sun 03.28.2004 from 11-5
Girls are from Diamonds in W. Chicago gentleman's club...

attachment.php3

- Erik :headbang:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I went to Diamonds not too long ago, and the UPS Girl and Santas little helper
can you say mmm mmm good? (sorry)

I got a dance from Santas little helper, and I was wearing a black shirt with (bra like hooks) on the front and she got her hair stuck :D sweet!
Susie pushed head back into breast and lends her a hand :biggthump

BOTLFED98

TCG Elite Member
Mar 5, 2004
CobraSusie said:
I went to Diamonds not too long ago, and the UPS Girl and Santas little helper
can you say mmm mmm good? (sorry)

I got a dance from Santas little helper, and I was wearing a black shirt with (bra like hooks) on the front and she got her hair stuck :D sweet!
Susie pushed head back into breast and lends her a hand :biggthump

Susie, which way do u swing? LOL....i'm only kiddin! :clap: :headbang:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It would be fun to watch the girls but there's NO WAY I would trust strippers washing my car. I wouldn't even want professional detail people washing my car [I have a detail shop next to my shop and I see how they work].

Stripper 1 "Oooh, I dropped my sponge. Look at me bend over to get it."
Stripper 2 "Thats a good look. You look sexy. I'm going to drop my sponge, too."
Stripper 1 "Here comes the next car. Let's all drop our sponges before we wash it so the guy gets a good show..."

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
It would be fun to watch the girls but there's NO WAY I would trust strippers washing my car. I wouldn't even want professional detail people washing my car [I have a detail shop next to my shop and I see how they work].

Stripper 1 "Oooh, I dropped my sponge. Look at me bend over to get it."
Stripper 2 "Thats a good look. You look sexy. I'm going to drop my sponge, too."
Stripper 1 "Here comes the next car. Let's all drop our sponges before we wash it so the guy gets a good show..."
and then all the rocks etc end up on the paint :( (HOWEVER>..it would be a good view)

I understand completely :D thats why I do my own car, had a fit once when my other half at the time thought it would be nice to clean my car and ran it through an automatic :argue:

I feel the same about detailers too, some may be good, but how can you find out til it is too late :dunno:

If anyone needs a detail (I do that as well as paint) and I am very gentle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info