What are you listening to right now?

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Myself... @$#!#$ I have a Cobra
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Couldnt stand have low quality "The Who" music anymore so I went out and bought Who's Next, The Kids Are Alright, and Quadrophenia.

Im in the process of listening to Who's Next all the way through. Listening to Going Mobile right now, and next up is Behind Blue Eyes :hail: :headbang:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I hate The Who [except for Eminence Front and Squeezebox].

I went out last night and bought Rare Earth, The Millenium Collection CD. It includes: (I know) I'm losing you-10:54 [song I bought the CD for]. Ma-12:19 [good tune]. I just want to celebrate-3:36. What'd I say-7:19 [good tune]. Get ready-21:29 [that's right, 21 minute song-no drugs there, I'm sure...] and a couple of other songs. Good stuff!

Lately, since I drink Diet Pepsi at work, I've been getting the caps that let me download free tunes from Itunes. It's a good way to get some one hit wonder songs that I would never buy the albums for. I downloaded Aerosmith singing Baby, please don't go, Canned Heat-On the road again, some Donna Summer stuff [the '70s version of Brittany Spears], Everything but the girl-Missing, Love and rockets-So alive, Moody blues-Other side of life, etc... :clap:

EDIT-I just turned my download playlist on so I can listen to it while surfing. Babeeee, please don't gooooo
music-smiley-011.gif

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
I hate The Who
Blasphemy!!!!

Go wash out your mouth with a bar of soap. Bullshit on you not liking Baba O'Riley, Behind Blue Eyes, Wont get Fooled Again, The Song Is Over, Bargain, My Generation, Magic Bus, Pinball Wizard, I Can See for Miles. Stop Lying Cliff, nobody like a liar.

And nobody likes hearing Madonna at a GTG :z:

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Greatest Song ever made* :headbang:

Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland

Sally ,take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
Don't look past my shoulder
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older

Teenage wasteland
It's only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland
Oh, oh
Teenage wasteland
They're all wasted!

* currently tied with Led Zeppelin's Battle of Evermore, Babe Im Gonna leave you, Achilles Last Stand, When the Levee Breaks....Lynyrd Synyrd's Tuesday's Gone, Free Bird.... and The Who's Behind Blue Eyes, My Generation, Squeeze Box

What can I say, I like music :headbang:

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
I think somebody's wasted...:alcoholic How about Pink Floyd? Can we agree on them? I went to this bar that had a Pink Floyd tribute band and even secondhand, the music ROCKED!
Pink Floyd is good, but only when Im drunk or drugged up outta my mind. Otherwise it puts me to sleep :sleep:

Start listening to some real music Cliff

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
That's why you have to see Floyd [or an imitator now-a-days] in person. Much harder rock than you think. BTW, I probably attended 50 concerts before you got out of diapers. I pray for your music appreciation skills to develop. :p
If music appreciation is listening to Madonna and Donna Summers when Im 40 years old, I hope music ceases to exist then.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I listen to the BeeGees, too. LOL. As well as Aerosmith, AC/DC, BonJovi, Clapton, Chicago, Doors, [I could keep going all the way through the alphabet with my CD collection] Age has expanded my interests from just hard rock to include a little bit of everything [except for country]. I would say my true love is and has always been Blues/Rock put me on an island and I could live with that Genre. Your tastes will change, too. :)

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I might as well list off the collection now:

311: Evolver, Grassroots, From Chaos
A Perfect Circle: Weak and Powerless
AC/DC: Back In Black
Atmoshere: God Loves Ugly, Seven's Travels
Black Eyed Peas: Bridging the Gap, Elephunk
Blink 182: Buddha, Dude Ranch, Enema of the State
Bob Marley: Legend
Brand New: Your Favorite Weapon, Deja Entendu
Bruce Springsteen: The Rising
Chevelle: Wonder Whats Next
Dashboard Confessionals: The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most
Disturbed: The Sickness, Believe
DMX: And There Was X
Dr. Dre: The Chronic, 2001
Dropkick Murphy's: Blackout, Sing Loud Sing Proud, Do or Die, Irish Drinking Songs
Drowning Pool: Sinner
Evanescence: Fallen
Fenix TX: Fenix TX
Finger Eleven: Finger Eleven, Tip
Foo Fighters: The Colour and Shape, There is Nothing Left to Loose
Frank Sinatra: Classic Sinatra
Green Day: Dookie, International Superhits
Incubus: Make Yourself, Morning View, Crow Left of the Murder
Jimmy Eat World: Bleed American
Korn:Korn, Follow the Leader, Issues, Untouchables, Take a Look in the Mirror
Led Zeppelin: Early Days, Latter Days, Physical Graffiti
Limp Bizkit: Three Dollar Bill Yall, Significant Other, Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water, Results May Vary
Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora
Lost Prophets: The Fake Sound of Progress, Start Something
Ludacris: Word of Mouf, Chicken and Beer
Lynyrd Skynyrd: The Essential Lynyrd Skynyrd
Matt Nathanson: Mix
Mest: Destination Unknown
MXPX: Teenage Politics, The Ever Passing Moment
NIN: Further Down the Spiral
O.A.R.: Any Time Now, Risen
Pink Floyd: The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon
The Offspring: The Offspring, Ignition, Ixnay on the Hombre, Smash, Americana, Conspiracy of One, Splinter
Orgy: Candyass, Vapor Trasmission
OTEP: Sevas Tra <--- Hardest Rock you'll ever hear
OutKast: Stankonia, Speakerboxxx, The Love Below
Ozzy: The Ozzman Cometh
POD: The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, Satellite
Papa Roach: Infest, LoveHateTragedy
Pennywise: About Time, Full Circle, Pennywise, Straight Ahead, Land of the Free?
Quarashi: Jinx
Rage Against the Machine: Rage Against the Machine, Evil Empire, The Battle of LosAngeles
Red Hot Chili Peppers: One Hot Minute, Californication, By the Way
Revis: Places for Breathing
Silverchair: Neon Ballroom, Frogstomp
Slipknot: Slipknot, Iowa
Staind: Break the Cycle, 14 Shades of Grey
Sublime: 40oz to Freedom, Robbin' the Hood, Sublime, Second Hand Smoke
Sum41: All Killer No Filler
System of a Down: Toxocity, Steal this Album
Tenacious D: Tenacious D
Third Eye Blind: Third Eye Blind, Blue, Out of the Vein
Train: Train, My Private Nation
Trapt: Trapt
TRUSTcompany: The Lonely Position of Neutral
Weezer: Green Album
The White Stripes: White Blood Cells
The Who: The Kids are All Right soundtrack, Who's Next, Quadrophenia
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace
Thursday: Full Collapse, Signals over the Air

That, for the most part is what I rotate off of. Some alot more than others. And there are some I dont have the full CD.

Those are ALL full CDs :eek: :headbang:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:
I might as well list off the collection now:

311: Evolver, Grassroots, From Chaos
A Perfect Circle: Weak and Powerless
AC/DC: Back In Black
Atmoshere: God Loves Ugly, Seven's Travels
Black Eyed Peas: Bridging the Gap, Elephunk
Blink 182: Buddha, Dude Ranch, Enema of the State
Bob Marley: Legend
Brand New: Your Favorite Weapon, Deja Entendu
Bruce Springsteen: The Rising
Chevelle: Wonder Whats Next
Dashboard Confessionals: The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most
Disturbed: The Sickness, Believe
DMX: And There Was X
Dr. Dre: The Chronic, 2001
Dropkick Murphy's: Blackout, Sing Loud Sing Proud, Do or Die, Irish Drinking Songs
Drowning Pool: Sinner
Evanescence: Fallen
Fenix TX: Fenix TX
Finger Eleven: Finger Eleven, Tip
Foo Fighters: The Colour and Shape, There is Nothing Left to Loose
Frank Sinatra: Classic Sinatra
Green Day: Dookie, International Superhits
Incubus: Make Yourself, Morning View, Crow Left of the Murder
Jimmy Eat World: Bleed American
Korn:Korn, Follow the Leader, Issues, Untouchables, Take a Look in the Mirror
Led Zeppelin: Early Days, Latter Days, Physical Graffiti
Limp Bizkit: Three Dollar Bill Yall, Significant Other, Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water, Results May Vary
Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora
Lost Prophets: The Fake Sound of Progress, Start Something
Ludacris: Word of Mouf, Chicken and Beer
Lynyrd Skynyrd: The Essential Lynyrd Skynyrd
Matt Nathanson: Mix
Mest: Destination Unknown
MXPX: Teenage Politics, The Ever Passing Moment
NIN: Further Down the Spiral
O.A.R.: Any Time Now, Risen
Pink Floyd: The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon
The Offspring: The Offspring, Ignition, Ixnay on the Hombre, Smash, Americana, Conspiracy of One, Splinter
Orgy: Candyass, Vapor Trasmission
OTEP: Sevas Tra <--- Hardest Rock you'll ever hear
OutKast: Stankonia, Speakerboxxx, The Love Below
Ozzy: The Ozzman Cometh
POD: The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, Satellite
Papa Roach: Infest, LoveHateTragedy
Pennywise: About Time, Full Circle, Pennywise, Straight Ahead, Land of the Free?
Quarashi: Jinx
Rage Against the Machine: Rage Against the Machine, Evil Empire, The Battle of LosAngeles
Red Hot Chili Peppers: One Hot Minute, Californication, By the Way
Revis: Places for Breathing
Silverchair: Neon Ballroom, Frogstomp
Slipknot: Slipknot, Iowa
Staind: Break the Cycle, 14 Shades of Grey
Sublime: 40oz to Freedom, Robbin' the Hood, Sublime, Second Hand Smoke
Sum41: All Killer No Filler
System of a Down: Toxocity, Steal this Album
Tenacious D: Tenacious D
Third Eye Blind: Third Eye Blind, Blue, Out of the Vein
Train: Train, My Private Nation
Trapt: Trapt
TRUSTcompany: The Lonely Position of Neutral
Weezer: Green Album
The White Stripes: White Blood Cells
The Who: The Kids are All Right soundtrack, Who's Next, Quadrophenia
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace
Thursday: Full Collapse, Signals over the Air

That, for the most part is what I rotate off of. Some alot more than others. And there are some I dont have the full CD.

Those are ALL full CDs :eek: :headbang:
I have almost all of those too...weird

have you ever heard of a group called ENDO? They have a really good song called simple lies

and occasionally I like to listen to manson :D staic x, ministry, so many :headbang: (but Ludicris too- dirty music :headbang: )good to dance to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info