Anyone jailbreak a 4s yet?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You can. It seems like everytime I did, I would run into small little issues. Nothing really wrong, but things that would leave me scratching my head, and I never really fully utilized jailbreaking besides changing the themes once and awhile and sounds.

I did have a badass text app that would allow you to quick reply no matter what you were doing and not have to open the text app. It was cool, but I paid for the one I was using, then when I rejailbroke, the app was gone from cydia.

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
I did it the other day. Absinthe is the way to go. I don't see any cons to it really. The pros are free apps, hide data usage, free wifi tether, change the whole theme of the the phone. I love it.

What my phone looks like now.
IMG_8399.png

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Just did it... Super painless and you don't need to find your own ISPW like the older versions. Just plug the phone in and press a button.

With that said, the only thing I really *need* is the wireless hotspot program. I've completely lost touch with everything else cool. So what's cool?

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Sbsettings let's you toggle wifi, locatIon and other settings from the notification bar.

I like pull to refresh safari which lets you refresh the browser the same way you refresh Facebook.

No news is good news to hide the news stand.

Poof to hide any other unused icons

Five icon dock... To have five icons in your dock

I added winter board to change themes, but they all look so cheap to me so I think I'll just be leaving that alone. I also want to find a good wifi locator.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Oh in addition to what you posted I've got

weather icon - adds the temp in the status bar if you want and it makes the weather icon real time instead of a generic sunny day.

Installous - download paid apps for free.

Ghostbusters bars and ghostbusters slider also added. The turbo slider doesn't work for ios5 :tear:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Oh in addition to what you posted I've got

weather icon - adds the temp in the status bar if you want and it makes the weather icon real time instead of a generic sunny day.

Installous - download paid apps for free.

I've got those too. Installous feels really shady. I actually applied the weather icon to my accuweather icon and then hid the stock weather app icon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info