Couple New Photos - Aventador - RUF - BMW - Ferrari - LFA & More

JeremyCliff

Addict
Dec 22, 2008
Ever since I've been into shooting automotive photos, the winter months have always been a difficult time for me. Not many people are willing to bring cars out in the snow, and sometimes I'm not even willing to go shoot in the cold/snow.

With this last year being so hectic, I will be taking time during these slower winter months to go back through each of my photo shoots to find photos that might not have made the cut the first time around.

Here are a couple photos I have finished so far. As always you can follow the photos on any of the following sites. www.thephotomotive.com - www.flickr.com/jeremycliff - www.jeremycliff.com Click any of the pics to see them larger.

The first one is this absolutely wild one of one Porsche RUF RSR (it just hit eBay as well... go check it out)

RUF RSR Porsche 935 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

RUF RSR by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Next up is this e92 BMW M3 owned by a friend of mine.

Zima Motorsports e92 BMW M3 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

A couple Ferrari's that i was lucky enough to spend some time with.

Ferrari F430

"Want to race?" Ferrari F430 vs Cyclists by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Ferrari Dino 246

Ferrari 246 Dino in Las Vegas by jeremycliff, on Flickr

2012 Nissan GTR- this was a "random snap" that I grabbed while moving the F430 above into place.

2012 R35 Nissan GTR by jeremycliff, on Flickr

I was rather lucky one weekend and got to spend some time with the new Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in a private airplane hangar.

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Quick snap while shooting this Porsche GT3 RS for HRE Wheels at Autobahn Country Club.

2011 Porsche GT3 RS by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Shortly after shooting the GT3 RS @ Autobahn I shot this PDK Cayman race car for Formula 43 Wheels at the same spot.

Porsche Cayman / Formula 43 Wheels by jeremycliff, on Flickr

During one of my shoots at the Autobahn this crazy yellow Lexus LFA showed up and started ripping around the track. It was great to see it being used and abused.

Lexus LFA @ Autobahn Country Club by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Lexus LFA / Autobahn Country Club by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Last but not least, for now, is a panoramic shot from my shoot at the house used in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" with a tribute Rothmans Rally Porsche 911.

Ferris Bueller House + Rothmans Porsche 911 Rally Car by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Stay tuned, I'll probably be updating this thread as I find more stuff through out the winter :) Hope you enjoy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info