Picked up a Jato 3.3

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Should be a significant upgrade from my Rustler .15. Next few days are gonna be perfect to break it in but I'll be in Detroit through Wednesday :fu:

Super pumped to get this thing on the road. Plans are to run the 2.8 Dirt Hawg IIs I have on the Rustler right now, and then get some Badland 2.2s for off-road duty.

2-speed trans
65+ mph
0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds

6654187041_e00edd1c0d_b.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOCnqMxTlGU

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Congrats, Joe. That thing looks awesome! Too bad you aren't able to make the tavern tonight, else I'd insist it came out for a test drive! :D

And I would have gladly obliged.

Wheelie machine!!!!

Sure does. It comes with a wheelie bar standard :rofl: I'm going to mount the receiver pack in the middle so the weight is distributed a little more evenly.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
We need a TCG Scale Drag race day. Any parking lot will do. :) And the cops will probably come buy to clock us with their radar guns, but leave without giving us tickets.

No tickets Unless... we decide to race 1:1's against the RC's. lol.. I wonder what these fast RCs would run the 1/8th mile? any way to strap a Gtech pro to one and power it? wait isn't there a smart phone app that can do that? who wants to risk their phone?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
No tickets Unless... we decide to race 1:1's against the RC's. lol.. I wonder what these fast RCs would run the 1/8th mile? any way to strap a Gtech pro to one and power it? wait isn't there a smart phone app that can do that? who wants to risk their phone?

I'll just strap my old iPhone 3G into the battery tray. It has the dynolicious app.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Finally broke in the engine and tuned it.

Holy crap it's fast. Still running a tad rich to be safe but this thing rips. I'll have to get some video of it tearing around. After it shifts into second gear the front end wants to lift off the ground again :rofl:

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
You know, its getting warm enough. Should find a Ramp and have a Spring bash at Busse. Need a big ramp though. :). Half car meet, half RC bash, all BBQ.

I still have the plastic skate ramp that I have no use for. All I have is my RC18T and its not all that good for jumping the way I like to. If there is a Busse bash I'll bring the ramp and anyone that wants it can have it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I need to see if Busse is open yet. If it is, we should do it. Hitting the ramp and drag racing is fun.

Aside from the big Truggy, which is stupidly fast. I also have the Losi Mini 8ight which while only doing about 40-45mph with stock gearing, is still a 2.5lb land bound guided missile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info