Country Thunder.... Who's going?

I hate country music with a passion but my friends have been there before and love it. I was going to go last year just to have a blast and get wasted for 3 days straight but I was too busy working and saving money for college. If I have an internship this summer I'll probably pick up some weekend tickets and go up there. A little advice though: 1. Don't pack nice clothes. Pack shit clothes cause it always gets muddy, which leads to 2. make friends with someone with a truck because you bring a car there by the end of the weekend if it rains it'll be so deep in mud it'll have to get pulled out. Also I'd probably sleep in a car because the last 2 years my friends have gone they wake up in puddles of water. I let them borrow one of my tents and it was almost destroyed when I got it back.

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
If you buy tickets now it's $120 per person which really isn't bad for 4 days. Then it goes to $140, $160 and $200 as you get closer to the event date. And I really haven't made up my mind if I'll stay the whole time. But Toby Keith is the last performer on Sunday and I know I'd want to see him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info