:rofl: why are all the new djs so fucking emo looking

skrillex_promo.jpg

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Holy hell, not what I expected at all. I really don't understand why you would go to a concert to watch some dude stand behind a bunch of electronics. I get that the light shows and stuff might look pretty cool, but beyond that, it's just a dude beating on some turn tables and no real talent being displayed. I don't understand why my lil brother goes nuts to go to these deadmou-five concerts.

to each thier own i guess. no one has to be some glamour star to be famous.

you'd be pretty suprised at how much Skrillex actually does DJ and mix while playing live. Skrillex uses no headphones so he mixes by ear, which is even more talented then most you see who use headphones to cue in the next song and have it mix.

Most DJs arent there to produce a whole damn song for people at a concert/club... thats what they do on thier own time. they are there to mix up a bunch of good music and have a good time. dude parties hard. with doing concerts, then aftershow concerts the same night.

i give skrillex alot of props. he started his own sound and has changed the music world. Especially at being the first DJ/Producer to win multiple Grammys.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
For those that wouldn't TRY a concert like one of these, I'd imagine that you couldn't understand why. I actually listen to dubstep myself. That being said, I also have a decent sound system in my DD, I enjoy listening to my music LOUD, and I like bass.

Holy hell, not what I expected at all. I really don't understand why you would go to a concert to watch some dude stand behind a bunch of electronics. I get that the light shows and stuff might look pretty cool, but beyond that, it's just a dude beating on some turn tables and no real talent being displayed. I don't understand why my lil brother goes nuts to go to these deadmou-five concerts.

Stating that there is no talent being displayed is enough to show you REALLY don't understand what he's doing behind that "bunch of electronics." :rofl:

to each thier own i guess. no one has to be some glamour star to be famous.

you'd be pretty suprised at how much Skrillex actually does DJ and mix while playing live. Skrillex uses no headphones so he mixes by ear, which is even more talented then most you see who use headphones to cue in the next song and have it mix.

Most DJs arent there to produce a whole damn song for people at a concert/club... thats what they do on thier own time. they are there to mix up a bunch of good music and have a good time. dude parties hard. with doing concerts, then aftershow concerts the same night.

i give skrillex alot of props. he started his own sound and has changed the music world. Especially at being the first DJ/Producer to win multiple Grammys.

:werd:

The dubstep genre is gaining traction. Even in the media.

[youtubehd]uT0xHYk23MQ[/youtubehd]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info