Alright TCG time for a round of Name our Kitten

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
So the girlfriend is graduating college Saturday and she got a kitten (which turned into living in my room, so essentially it's my cat) as a present. This cat is baller...we've had it for two days and its already opened up to the house without a problem. It was terrified of our yellow lab at first, but we put it next to him and it scared him which was kinda funny. Our female (who was the first cat in the house) hates the thing, but our male cat loves it. So we need a name for it... We're not 100% sure of sex yet but it looks female. It's 9 weeks old.

Cliffs: GF got a kitten for a college graduation present, we need a name for it. 9 weeks not sure of sex.

I'm all for funny names but we do want a serious name for it. :jg:

B3F1h.jpg

KQThx.jpg

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
9 weeks is super young to take it away from its mom...

The mom was a stray and there was a coyote where she lived. For their saftey the woman that has the cats took the kittens home and has a vet that visits them...they were weaned onto dry food already. The woman we got them from has done this with previous cats...I guess they leave the kittens with the moms for as long as they can but for this litter they took the kittens earlier because of the coyote.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
What is the names of the other pets? Any kind of pattern going with names? Our first cat was Rudolph because he was her xmas present and had a black spot on his noise. Second one was Valentine because we got her around feb 14th. So the third cat had to be named Dino. (the i makes an e sound)

Rudy,Val and Dino...................say it fast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info