Virginia Tech shooting Part 2

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KIDS??
I guess there was another shooting today. Cop is dead and so is another student. Story is still unfolding

Some kid in aurora just threatened to shoot up Matea valley on Monday. Luckily he's in the hospital right now.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...otings-2-killed-including-police-officer.html

Edit- Just read it wasn't one of those planned school shootings that kids are doing nowdays. Cop pulled student over on campus and he opened fire. Hopefully he doesn't kill anyone else.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
This kid threatened to do a "Columbine Style" shooting at Matea Valley HS on Eola
Maybe he was just looking for attention, maybe not. Either way, fucked up
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...igh-school-attention-of-school-administrators

Yeah after the whole NIU thing in 2008 and seeing what it did to some close friends. I feel that I should just drive over to this kids hospital bed and kick him in the nuts for planning on making anybody else go through it.

The NIU shooting this year was not planned etc, just a crime during a party and the guy they caught who supposedly did it is just some idiot from south side of chicago. I would say maybe 1 in 6 of the violent crimes in the last 6 years has actually been a student. Rest are just people visiting and either planning to prey on College kids , or people who get mad and do stupid things over nothing.

Hope the VT people are alright. Their school was really awesome towards us at NIU, the sent all of their counselors and a big wall with a lot of get well sginatures and other stuff written on it to our school. Really helped us get through it all.

Gwinn The Chinn

TCG Elite Member
Jun 22, 2009
where ever you go people are pieces of shit. heres a recent email sent out from my school

On Saturday, December 3rd, 2011, at approximately 9:30pm Charleston Police responded to the 300 block of Polk Avenue in reference to a report of an Armed Robbery that just occurred at that location. The victim reported that a white male approached him, stated that he had a gun, and demanded money. The victim turned over his cash and the suspect fled on foot.

At 9:38pm, Charleston Police arrested 19 year old Martin Ray “Petey” Oliver Jr. at his 211 Polk Avenue residence. Oliver is currently on parole and was charged with Aggravated Robbery. He was incarcerated at the Coles County Safety and Detention Center.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info