65843185.jpg

65842302.jpg

65843731.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Fixed it for you.

Our trains are delayed CONSTANTLY, and the rush hour trains are CRAZY stupid packed.

The BNSF line also has a bad habit of hitting a car or a pedestrian during rush hour at least once a month somewhere between Naperville and Western Springs.

For the number of people the BNSF carries, and frequency of trains, I still say FTW. I've been taking express trains for five years now and only hit a major delay (where I need to find alternative transportation) about once a year. Otherwise, I love my 30-minute train ride into the city from Naperville, which I have a choice of half a dozen trains or more in the morning and evening.

The local trains that stop at every station seem to have more delays.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
For the number of people the BNSF carries, and frequency of trains, I still say FTW. I've been taking express trains for five years now and only hit a major delay (where I need to find alternative transportation) about once a year. Otherwise, I love my 30-minute train ride into the city from Naperville, which I have a choice of half a dozen trains or more in the morning and evening.

The local trains that stop at every station seem to have more delays.

I take a "Semi-Local" (8 stops) in the morning, and express in the evenings to/from Lisle.

I have at least 2 10min+ Delays a week, at least one 30min+ delay a month (Car/Pedestrian).

When I took the Express train from route 59 We only had a 30min+ delay once every 4 months or so, and fewer small delays as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info