Who has traveled overseas?

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Canada, Mexico, or a cruise to Bahama's don't count.

Anyone have family overseas?

Most US citizens will basically spend their entire life not ever going beyond 25 miles of their homes. Discuss.

edit: to give everyone an opportunity to participate...have you ever even been to Iowa? Indiana? Michigan? Wisconsin?

Where in the world is your next trip?

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
The last time I've been to the Philippines was a year after I graduated high school. As for trips in the U.S.?
Surrounding states of Ill.
N.Y.
Florida
Mississippi
Georgia
California
New Jersey
Drove over the border into Mexico when I was in Cali
And have gone to Niagra falls

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
aint nothin to see in the US...

that being said i've been to 19 states.

the middle east
southeast asia
UK
germany
italy
greece

most us citizens don't go 25 miles away from their home?
shit.
i wish i never left 25 mile radius from my home...save so much money on gas.

favorite place? italy...catania...in ze ghetto...something about entering a club through a backdoor into a dank basement is so fukkin cool

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I work 32 miles from home. Wtf is James talking about?

obvious thread is obvious

james posted this so he could try and show some stereotypical correlation his genius mind made up on how stupid republicans have never left their house, and world travelers, much more intelligent and cultured, are more politically liberal. stupid idea that was on a sinking failboat before it ever left the dock.

what i'd be more curious to know is education and job history, because i'd be delighted to know where his financial, economic and health expertise came from.

turtleman

Addict
Sep 6, 2009
Villa Park, IL
Real Name
covid
So far, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Italy. Much easier if you're touring rather than just figuring everything out literally by yourself. I'd really recommend Kusadasi, Turkey - f'ing beautiful. Venice kicked ass too. And if you haven't gone to the dead sea in Isreal, it would be a sweet thing to check out also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info