Did you go to school with anyone famous?

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
My fellow high schoolers were:

Kellan Lutz (Emmett from Twilight)
Emmett_cullen31546487213.jpg

Garrett Hedlund (Tron, Four Brothers, Friday Night Lights)
garrett-hedlund-tron.jpg

Oh and then this guy:

'Scottsdale Creeper' Rearrested for Voyeurism
Monday, 08 Aug 2011

SCOTTSDALE - He adopted the unflattering title of the Scottsdale Creeper back in 2008. Benjamin Fuchs was arrested again on Saturday after an undercover detail observed him peering into windows at several different apartment complexes.

The 27-year-old has been arrested on similar charges in the past. This time, he's facing multiple counts of voyeurism, attempted voyeurism, and burglary.

Earlier this summer, police were called to an apartment complex on reports of a male subject looking into windows. A witness recognized the victim as Fuchs (also known as Benjamin Grant) and called police, but he was gone when they arrived.

Shortly after the incident, detectives began surveillance on Fuchs and watched him make multiple stops at different apartment complexes including 7009 E. Acoma, 2700 N. Hayden, and 3131 N. 70th Street overnight Saturday.
grant_20110808155850_320_240.JPG

That's pretty cool how many famous people you knew of from school! There were so many kids at my school I wouldn't even know, I should look into it. But a lot of the kids at my high school were spoiled Naperville children that either had no desire to do anything or did too many drugs. Maybe one day some of them will be musicians. The only people I know of that have attracted attention from my HS are the 4 kids (all I believe a grade below me) that within the past year or two have passed away from OD'ing on heroine. Go suburbs! :ugh:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Andre Iguodala...pro ball player for the 76ers. I didn't go to school with him, but played basketball against him a few times in high school. Their team was the only other competition for us up to 8th grade. In high school they were in a different class/division so we only met in summer ball. Really nice guy, unfucking real athelete!!!!

Andre Iguodala...pro ball player for the 76ers. I didn't go to school with him, but played basketball against him a few times in high school. Their team was the only other competition for us up to 8th grade. In high school they were in a different class/division so we only met in summer ball. Really nice guy, unfucking real athelete!!!!

That's awesome! Seeing him play on the court now must be a trip.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
That's awesome! Seeing him play on the court now must be a trip.

He was just an unbelievable beast when he played against us white boys. We had a lot of skill, but when you can jump over people our skill started becoming insignificant. I can't really say enough about his character though, truly a good person IMO. Never acted like he was the shit, just pretty much showed you.

It is hard for me to realize I even played against him and defended him when I see him work the shit out of some pro ball players that are huge. This makes me feel better about getting dunked on BTW

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Garrett Wolfe with the Chocago Bears was a few years older than me at Holy Cross

he was a year or 2 younger than me while i was there

Next Door Niki and one other softcore girl who I don't remember her pr0n name -- Do not google if at work :rofl:

bru,
need stories of NDN :pedobear:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Joey Kovar...

Also went to the HS that created The Unabomber... and...

Notable people

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info