No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
It seems some people don't like cheap furniture and swedes

Bombs Explode In IKEA Stores Across Europe

Posted by Pelliciari on May 31, 2011
800px-Ikea_almhult

Photo: Sbotig (CC)

IKEA’s business has been booming. Although no one was significantly injured, this coordinated attack had alarm clocks exploding in three different European countries. Via Reuters:

French, Belgian and Dutch police have launched investigations after minor explosions struck IKEA [IKEA.UL] stores in each country late on Monday in what appears to have been a coordinated attack.

No one was seriously hurt in the blasts at the world’s biggest furniture retailer, although two workers in Belgium suffered minor injuries.

Rigged alarm clocks blew up in IKEA stores in Ghent in Belgium and Lille in France, and there was an explosion in a bin outside the IKEA store in Eindhoven in the Netherlands.

The alarm clocks were linked to small amounts of gunpowder, and prosecutors said they did not think that the bombers had intended to cause significant injury.

“Federal police with dogs did a sweep of other stores but there was nothing suspect that was found,” An Schoonjans, a Ghent prosecutor, told Reuters.

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/05/bombs-explode-in-ikea-stores-across-europe/

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
x2 - there are a few things that I wouldn't get there, like a couch because my legs are longer than Scandinavians are tall apparently.

The only problem I have so far with their couch is the one seat cushion on constantly use it starting to get an ass groove. Otherwise it was cheap, came with a 10 year warranty, and is surprisingly comfortable. The bed, so far, has been great, super comfortable and supportive. I'd definitely buy another bed or couch from them. Hell I even have their Poang chair, which has always been awesome, although I don't use it too much because the couch is so comfortable.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
The only problem I have so far with their couch is the one seat cushion on constantly use it starting to get an ass groove. Otherwise it was cheap, came with a 10 year warranty, and is surprisingly comfortable. The bed, so far, has been great, super comfortable and supportive. I'd definitely buy another bed or couch from them. Hell I even have their Poang chair, which has always been awesome, although I don't use it too much because the couch is so comfortable.

If you seriously have a problem with your IKEA sofa, shoot me a PM, I work Customer Service at the Schaumburg one:fu:.....

But I can fix such issues :fy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info