Gears Of War 3 Beta

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
go around to downloading it yesterday. the good. it has dedicated servers.... thats about it for the good. and the bad. its still nothing more than shotgun fests. a gun running at you with the shotgun will always get to you and shotgun you before you can drop them with any other gun. i was really hoping they would get rid of that problem but apparently not.

it plays the same as 1 and 2 as expected. still have the usual issue of trying to roll away and instead sticking to cover and then you try to get away from that cover and you go attach to another.

overall im not impressed much. its gonna need alot of work on the multiplayer side already. just feels like they didnt do anything new to improve what was wrong with 1 and 2. :hs:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
i dont see them fixing it. i want to like the online like i did the first one during its initial release, but its just so broken from the shotguns. now they have 2 shotguns to make matters worse. both are 1 shot kills from pretty decent range too. its brutal. they didnt fix it since the first one, i dont think they will fix it now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list