The wierdest/craziest thing you done with or in your car(s)

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I figured this could get pretty interesting :s00ls:
Could be a past or present car, anything goes!

Just to name a few:
Out of the 4 cars ive owned i got laid in three of them.
(trans am is still a virgin lol)
Probably drinking while driving, its the county thing to do lol.
Ditch riding/off roading in a bean field in the 97 intrepid.

And now your turn!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Maybe I'm a big prude, but I've never had secks in any of my cars. I'm sure anyone that rides in my cars is thankful. I always had my parent's basement that I could use. Maybe it's the turn-on of the daring nature of car secks, you could get caught at any moment. I think it would just make me nervous and I could never concentrate on the task at hand.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
i would have thought it was going thru the 18ft of standing water :s00ls:

PHOTO_10355839_63455_25218763_main.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
hahahaha, wonder if they were putting a boat in

IIRC they were, I think I saw the photo like right before that one in a "You're doing it wrong" type thread.

I still don't believe that story.

What's not to believe? There was less than a foot depth of standing water less than 100 feet long, I drove through it behind a grand caravan, and as I accelerated out of the water the engine hydrolocked :-\ I shouldn't have tried getting through it, and the air filter was SOAKED, the mustang air pickup is low on the front fender.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
What's not to believe? There was less than a foot depth of standing water less than 100 feet long, I drove through it behind a grand caravan, and as I accelerated out of the water the engine hydrolocked :-\ I shouldn't have tried getting through it, and the air filter was SOAKED, the mustang air pickup is low on the front fender.

I guess the only way to make everyone a believer is to show a Car Fax that says a car was totalled due to water damage. Would a VIN search on that car show that the car was totalled?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info