looking for a good exhaust shop

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
i do have a exhaust guy and hes great but hes only open until 5, i work until 5 and he doesnt do saturdays anymore, so im in search of a decently priced exhaust shop

i live in cicero, work in joilet, and the weekends iam in schererville indiana, looking for a shop that uses magnaflow, does quality work, and stand by their work with a warranty

i would like to do this either tomorrow or during the week so what do you guys have for me??

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
whatever size the factory exhaust is, and no i do not have the muffler, my exhasut guy has magnaflow mufflers i n stock what do you carry in stock?? so anything i needed done i just would wait there while he did his thing

let me know what you can do and how much

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
$125 if you bring me the muffler. $100 if you bring me the pipe for inplace of the resignator.

and i could get stainless pipe if thats what you want. otherwise i usually buy straight sticks of mild steel from napa warehouse in aurora.

you can get the pipe mild steel is fine, how far is your shop from joliet??
iam at 501 richards st and i work until 5 would you be willing to wait until i get there, and any pics of your work??
:jg:

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
you can get the pipe mild steel is fine, how far is your shop from joliet??
iam at 501 richards st and i work until 5 would you be willing to wait until i get there, and any pics of your work??
:jg:
about 10 away from the chicagoland outlet mall if you know where that is.

pics... look in member showcase for my thread

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list