Alpine Valley Ski trip - Sunday Feb 20th, 2011

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I thought I'd post this up here for anyone that might be interested in going skiing / snowboarding. I think we can get a group rate for ten or more people. I don't think we'll get that many people to come though. So far, I have two coworkers that are interested in coming.

Would anyone here be interested in going on 2/20? The lift pass is usually around $42 and the rental is around $24.

Here is a link to their website:

http://alpinevalleyresort.com/index2.php

Attendance list:

1) Blakbearddelite
2) KJ +1
3) SirMarco
4) Brad +1
5) DarkSS +1

Last edited:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
If this goes down and all I'd be willing to spend some time with people just learning to snowboard. I was a instructor for 6 years at Raging Buffalo Snowboard Park. Always willing to teach people to ride.

Awesome. I snowboarded once and did Ok. I never went all out down the slope. I was always braking. I'm borderline fearless on ski's, so maybe that'll help me open it up on the snowboard.

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
If this goes down and all I'd be willing to spend some time with people just learning to snowboard. I was a instructor for 6 years at Raging Buffalo Snowboard Park. Always willing to teach people to ride.

:bigthumb:

I may be taking you up on that. I will be a total noob.

Hey, I'll be right there with you. looking like noobs together is what we do best :h5:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I'll talk to DDR, in all seriousness, are there trails for snowmobiling near? KJ do you know?

I'd be down to ski, but also wondering for others

Yep, been on the trails in that area numerous times. Although they don't have enough snow at this time. My sleds are up north still anyway and my dad is going to be up there this weekend anyway so no snowmobiling for me.

Id like to try to ski sometime but not going to make it a habit id rather snowmobile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info