Dead Space 2

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It wouldn't be so bad if the necromorphs politely announced that they were going to jump through a wall/window or drop from the ceiling. "Hey guy, I'm going to attack you....just a little FYI." They're so f*cking rude by just popping up whenever they feel like it.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
:rofl: i know right. they still got me in this game at times cause they changed things up and had them pop out even more randomly. some random things that freaked me out were a balloon popping, an alarm clock and a random skateboard that i apparently kicked myself and then followed it up by putting about 4 rounds into it cause i just saw it out of the corner of my eye :rofl:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Bought it tonight and all I can say is that it is awesome. Looked behind my back in real life multiple times because this fucking game gives me the creeps! If you liked the first one, you'll love this one. I would say it's a bit easier than the first one so far though.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Bought it tonight and all I can say is that it is awesome. Looked behind my back in real life multiple times because this fucking game gives me the creeps! If you liked the first one, you'll love this one. I would say it's a bit easier than the first one so far though.

it does get harder as you move along for sure. guys start taking more shots and you start getting more and more of them attacking you. theres a few spots i couldnt imagine on harder difficulties, shit was crazy.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Right now I'm just playing through on medium, I'll replay on hard so I have a lot of upgrades. I plan on using the plasma cutter mostly, and just upgrading that. Is there any difference between the plasma cutter and the refurbished plasma cutter. I was kinda confused when I saw the refurbished plasma cutter in the store for $0....

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Right now I'm just playing through on medium, I'll replay on hard so I have a lot of upgrades. I plan on using the plasma cutter mostly, and just upgrading that. Is there any difference between the plasma cutter and the refurbished plasma cutter. I was kinda confused when I saw the refurbished plasma cutter in the store for $0....

no, its for looks really.

i stuck with plasma cutter for tougher spots, but i did use the pulse rifle a good bit and the line gun. javelin was my 4th weapon and i used that for larger groups of weaker enemies since the alternate fire shocks enemies around the javelin spike. theres alot more strategy involved now with other guns due to the alternate fire modes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info