TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
SM29752.jpg

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Most cigars i have smoked i received from friends. Some i liked some i don't. Oddly enough the best cigar i ever had came from Canada. I too wish i knew more.

That's how I am with cigars. I actually wouldn't mind learning more about cigars but I rarely smoke them, I always try to inhale them like a cigarette:rofl:

But the main reason why I started this thread is becuase I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I'm the one getting the cigars. So I want something decent but I don't wanna be paying $30+ for each cigar as I do know they can become quit expensive. I'm more for the $10 each and don't want or will not accept Swisser sweets as acceptable for this occasion. Swissers are fine for the regular party going on but not something like this. Atleast that's how I see it.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
When i was in japan i smoked two cuban cigars. I belive they were cohibas. They were good but it wasnt like they were night and day vs dominican reuplic smokes. Ive heard from the old guys at stogies that cuban cigars, for the most part, are not what they used to be. All the cigar makers moved to the domincan republic because they got paid more and so they could sell to the usa. Dunno if its true, but i would imagine that to an extent it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info