chiwawa miniature pinscher needs a good home

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
My ex left her dog and I don't have time for him.. he is a very loving chiwawa miniature pinscher named monster. He will do best with kids and or other dogs.
he loves attention and like to cuddle. he is kennel trained and will go right into his cage when you say bed.
he was fully potty trained but since he has been getting no attention he has started marking in the house. but I am sure that will stop when he starts getting attention
20090618_1265_edited-1.jpg

if you have any Questions please let me know

Thanks

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
Ok so I have to make it clear that I probably wouldn't be able to take it but I have a couple questions in case I figured out a way. Just don't want to get your hopes up. Does he bark a lot? People tend to think chihuahuas are yappy but I used to have a mixed breed that rarely barked. And also how old is he? Is that picture recent?

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
He fore not act like your typical small dog. He thinks he is a big dog he rough houses with my 110lb boxer/akita when they are in the yard or at the park

Aww mine was the same way. People roll their eyes when I say I like chihuahuas but they're not all yappy Paris Hilton dogs. I'll look into things I'd love to take him since Mike and I will have our own place somewhat soon but I'm just not sure about the ability to do so right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info