fancy phone people. what fancy phone should I get.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so bout time. i have had my

env touch forever. (which I love dearly.)

lg-env-touch1-250x243.jpg

but i want internetz and apps and fun shit.

i dont want to go through the 35 page android crew thread.

so what do i get and why?

i have verizon right now- and wouldnt be totally against switching... just dont really want to.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Any of these smart phones, plan on dropping cash on data packages. Spring/Evo is the best realistic phone in the market imo.

I have a iPhone 3gs. Im not going to back it up and say its the best phone, but I really like it. Although, I would love a android/evo, i simply cannot afford the data and service. The iPhone really does everything I need and more. Anyway, I have tmobile and I pay an extra $10 for data. The data unfortunately is not 3G though. Its more like dial up, but im rarely without wifi.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I would either say Evo or iPhone4. I have the iPhone4 and never had problems nor dropped calls. Battery life is great and don't regret having one. I use it A LOT for just about anything and everything. I use it for GPS, playing a few games, Netflix, web browsing, and a bunch of other stuff. And on a side note...my phone is NOT jailbroken.

Either way, I think you'll be pleased. Not because of a bandwagon, but because it may (or maybe not) be useful to you.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
wow. thank you mr baytchos.

how is service in the sticks tho? like wisconsin bumblefuck areas or even where i live in the middle of no where... thats one thing i do love about verizon- is that it is a rarity for me to not have service.

my girlfrriend has at&t- for her in presque isle at her lake house- no service- at my house in westfield up north- no service- out in wyoming where i go sometimes- no service...

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
wow. thank you mr baytchos.

how is service in the sticks tho? like wisconsin bumblefuck areas or even where i live in the middle of no where... thats one thing i do love about verizon- is that it is a rarity for me to not have service.

my girlfrriend has at&t- for her in presque isle at her lake house- no service- at my house in westfield up north- no service- out in wyoming where i go sometimes- no service...

You should not have any issues at all. If there is not a US Cell Tower in the area we will use Verizon and Sprint towers(among other smaller carriers) to get you service.

I personally have never had an issue with our service and I live in dekalb area. Going any direction from here I do not have issues. Shit....in the 3 years I have worked here I have dropped 1 call...yes 1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info