Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I make my own hours.

I only have to see like 1-2 coworkers usually as I'm gone before the idiots show up.

I get to work on small engines and I enjoy it.

I have a huge space to work in; have my own fridge, lunch area and can park my vehicle inside.

There are plenty of negatives but that's for a different thread :rofl:

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Free dental/vision/health/life insurance and decent pay ($46,000/yr before benefits). There are qualifications you can get that boost the pay even higher, like NCV (non compliant vessel team).

We get great discounts at restaurants on South Beach, and free entrances to yacht clubs for some incredible food. The weather out here was 70f today and only a few clouds in the sky.

And best of all, we get to save lives. I got to perform CPR on an old guy for 25mins while we rushed him to a hospital after he was in a boat collision. :bowdown: What an incredible feeling to have that effect on someones life.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
There are lots of things I love about my job:

1. I am in an almost recession-proof industry
2. We are expanding onto the facility, we have a new product line being installed right now and I am hiring a lot of new employees
3. I am directly responsible for 3 employees and I have ~500 employees that indirectly report to me
4. I work long days, but I am usually out by 5PMish
5. I have a great boss and we get along very well with each other
6. I am actually using my degrees towards my field of interest
7. I can see the results from the actions I implement... I can essentially change people's lives
8. I hardly receive phone calls at night and on the weekends

^^^All of this makes me love my job.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
I forgot to mention my schedule. I work 2on:2off. So one week I'll have four work days, the next week I only have two. IE:

Week 1: Work on Mon-Tues, off on Wed-Thur, work on Fri-Sat-Sun (Sunday is holiday routine, no work gets accomplished, we're just standing by for a case)
Week 2: Off on Mon-Tues, work on Wed-Thur, off on Fri-Sat-Sun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info