Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'll spare you guys the sappy stuff and get right into it. For those unaware, Gypsy = Colleen = my GF = who now is my fiance.

Popped the question last night and well she obviously said yes. No idea on date...probably sometime in 2012 (before the Dec 2012, end of the world would be nice). We've been together a year & one month. To some, a bit fast...but when you know it you know it. And I knew it 2 weeks in.

I couldn't be happier and shes the reason I didn't lose my sanity over the past year. I hope all you guys find someone that makes you feel the way she makes me feel.

Anywho, heres my attempt at a "professional" picture :rofl:

see post 12 for how i done it

ring1.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What if some of us want to hear the sappy stuff...Did you do anything special!?

Basically, it was all going to go down on christmas (but my family was all here this weekend so we were doing xmas last night). i gave her the option to have OUR christmas last night or next weekend, she chose last night.

so i had bought her a kindle and loaded a few books she wanted on it along w/ a wedding planning book. i set it to chapter one where it says "Ahhhh, so you're engaged!"

And she saw that and i played it off like i was confused as to why it was on there then she was like "but i'm not engaged?" and i got down and said "would you like to be?"

in the end, i'm glad i did it last night b/c my family was around after.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info