I hope to GOD this never happens at one of our meets

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
WTF? I was thinkin maybe he lost control but he went from a dead stop over the curb and then nailed it when he hit the ground.

OH I guess this is what happened.
Posted by a youtube user
luanatic
5 hours ago
I was at the meet, and i talked to the the driver recently...what happened was that the truck next to him was blocking him, as you can see the truck was halfway out of the spot when the truck next to him was backing out as well...he got impatient and figures he has a big truck so he can just hop the median and go the other way...when he hit the median, the forward force accelerated his body into the gas pedal even more and made him floor it, into the pile of cars ahead...

Still a retard

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
8 hours ago I was at the meet, and i talked to the the driver recently...what happened was that the truck next to him was blocking him, as you can see the truck was halfway out of the spot when the truck next to him was backing out as well...he got impatient and figures he has a big truck so he can just hop the median and go the other way...when he hit the median, the forward force accelerated his body into the gas pedal even more and made him floor it, into the pile of cars ahead...

luanatic 8 hours ago

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info