Facebook ftw

I think I finally found a good feature about facebook I can really say is fantastic
2gxl3qa.jpg

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
just delete them :dunno:

This! And this feature has been on fb for awhile now. Also with the whole privacy setting you can limit your profile to have only friends see it and certian friends can only see these pictures or just status and yadda yadda yadda. I've been blocking my nephew from seeing all the "adult jokes" that I put up during the week.

Yup.. thats what i did with you

:fy:

And to birdman.. Sorry, that is all we do is point out that you smoke weed. Hope you can forgive us

You know I was going to have mook delete this thread after you texted me last night saying fuck you and and freaking out that I made it, but after this unnecessary comment which you clearly wrote to insult me I'll just keep it up. I told you it was a fucking joke. It had nothing to do with you always calling me a stoner( even though it's annoying as fuck). It's the internet Ryan, I'd think you of all people would understand that with all the insults you throw around on here and on facebook... And forget about the job cause I don't want to work for someone who's going to have this kind of reaction in stupid little situations like this. Especially when you go to all parts of the internet and say "Birdman does this birdman does that" and say shit that I don't want people to see. Then I make this thread and all of a sudden "oh no don't talk shit about me, I need my interwebz reputation!!! Fuck you birdman!!!". :jerkit: I'm going to keep bumping this thread till the end of time.

Hey don't get me wrong Panda, this should be a not serious thread. But if he's going to insult me over something as stupid as this when he spams the fuck out of me on facebook and says actual things that could ruin my job and he's just "worried about what people on TCG think" I have to be a little serious cause that's some stupid shit. Black Gallagher ain't no punk bitch.
533267369_21815683be.jpg

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
You know I was going to have mook delete this thread after you texted me last night saying fuck you and and freaking out that I made it, but after this unnecessary comment which you clearly wrote to insult me I'll just keep it up. I told you it was a fucking joke. It had nothing to do with you always calling me a stoner( even though it's annoying as fuck). It's the internet Ryan, I'd think you of all people would understand that with all the insults you throw around on here and on facebook... And forget about the job cause I don't want to work for someone who's going to have this kind of reaction in stupid little situations like this. Especially when you go to all parts of the internet and say "Birdman does this birdman does that" and say shit that I don't want people to see. Then I make this thread and all of a sudden "oh no don't talk shit about me, I need my interwebz reputation!!! Fuck you birdman!!!". :jerkit: I'm going to keep bumping this thread till the end of time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info