Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
the only quiznos by my house closed and the one by my office has gone down the shitter. i used to eat there all the time but now they barely put anything in the bread...and their ingredients taste crappy now.

only thing thats win there is their bread.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
idk about that.

They used to be awesome when they first started. But then their prices increased, they started closing stores, now prices are alittle better but their quality has for sure decreased. And I hear horror stories of how bad they treat their franchisees.

And their commercials are annoying as fuck. Singing cats?

Jersey Mikes>JJ>Quiznos>Subway

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
the only quiznos by my house closed and the one by my office has gone down the shitter. i used to eat there all the time but now they barely put anything in the bread...and their ingredients taste crappy now.

only thing thats win there is their bread.

its cuz you work in the hood. get out the hood mike.

idk about that.

They used to be awesome when they first started. But then their prices increased, they started closing stores, now prices are alittle better but their quality has for sure decreased. And I hear horror stories of how bad they treat their franchisees.

And their commercials are annoying as fuck. Singing cats?

Jersey Mikes>JJ>Quiznos>Subway

nooo way. they have gotten way better IMO... jimmy johns fucking sucks i seriously would eat subway all day over jimmy johns.

maybe you guys are eatin at bad ones :dunno:

the one sitting here next to me in MCI Kansas City International AIrport is fricken awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info